Quotes For Self Love
Self Love

23 Quotes For The Girl Trying To Practice Self-Love

Sometimes things I feel I can't put into words, but someone else can.

1381
woman hiking up mountain

I've been collecting quotes for months now, because sometimes things I feel I can't put into words, but someone else can. I've been going through a lot of personal growth recently, and while some of these quotes made me realize things I didn't want to confront, they also helped give me the power to truly makes large steps in moving on.

With whatever you're going through, these quotes can apply to it, and I hope they help you as they've helped me.

1. "The better you become the better you attract" - adillaresh

People have been telling me this all the time, and it's so true. Until you better yourself to the best version you can be, you can't expect to find someone worthy of you.

2. "Time has a way of showing us what really matters in life" - Unknown

AKA that guy your mom says she doesn't have a good feeling about will prove her right. Time shows us everything that matters and should not matter.

3. "Someday, all the love you've given away, will find its way back to you, and finally stay" - Drewniverses

Easier said than done.

4. "Smell the sea, and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly" - Van Morrison

Summer vibes summed up in one quote.

5. "Ironically, the people who ignore you now will somehow need you later" - Unknown

Hi f***boys and people who have done you wrong! This one's for you!

6. "Don't be eye candy, be soul food" - Unknown

I love being eye candy, but soul food sounds much better.

7. "I don't know where I'm going but I'm on my way" - Unknown

This sums up my life right now. I'm just going with the flow.

8. "Passionate kissing burns 6.4 calories a minute, that's my kind of workout" - Briana Gagnon

Any volunteers?

9. "Trees can grow through rock" - Victoria Erickson

You're so much stronger than you think you are. If a tree can grow through rock imagine how much you can accomplish.

10. "Self-love is the greatest middle finger of all time" - Unknown

This is what I'm really trying to channel this summer. Self love is a top priority of mine now.

11. "No beauty shines brighter than that of a good heart" - Kapten & Son

A pure, good heart is always in style.

12. "Fall in love with someone who tastes like adventure but looks like the calm, beautiful morning after a terrible storm" - Nikita Gill

This.

13. "One day you will look back and see that all along: you were blooming" - Morgan Harper Nichols

It's hard to see at first, but now that time has gone by, I'm blooming and love every second.

14. "In all probability, there is a person out there, that is almost exactly the same as the one you just lost, except that they are a little bit taller, a little bit kinder, and a whole lot better in bed" - Atticus

Major Mood. Where he at, though?

15. "It was beautiful at first, but we were always doomed" - riderek

When I first met him, I thought this to myself. It was doomed, but it was wonderful and beautiful while we were together.

16. You taught me a lot about love, even if you could not give it to me" - 222favona

@ him, I learned what I want in a guy, and what I deserve that you could not give me.

17. "Cut him off. Let him miss you" - Unknown

It was one of the hardest things I've ever done, but it's so worth it. I'm in such a better place now that he is gone.

18. "The journey is more important to me now. There's no guarantee, no matter what. We get one run in life" - Paul Walker

My husband could not have said it any better. It's all about focusing on being happy on this journey through life, little things shouldn't matter, we only get one life.

19. "We are going to be weird old people" - Unknown

Shout out to all my friends, you know we're going to be some of the weirdest old people ever.

20. "Make all your friends feel there is something special in them" - Bliss

I may suck at showing them how special they are, but seriously, I have some amazing friends and y'all are so special to me.

21. "A year from now, everything you're stressing about won't even matter" - Unknown

It's crazy how accurate this is. Things that I thought would be the end of the world last year are completely irrelevant now.

22. "I'll never be that girl again" - Fifth Harmony

"Miss Movin' On" has been my summer anthem. That girl is gone, and she'll never come back.

23. "It's time to stop caring what they think. Start doing what you want. You'll be surprised how great it feels to realize what they say doesn't matter anymore" - Briana Gagnon

Straight from my own mouth. I stopped caring what others think and it's the best feeling ever. Self-confidence is key.

From Your Site Articles
Related Articles Around the Web