Quotes From The Movie Elf To Get You In The Christmas Spirit

The best way to spread Christmas cheer is singing loud for all to hear!

125
https://pixy.org/500808/

Out of the hundreds of Christmas movies, Elf is among one of my favorites (and not only because it is set in NYC)!

I have seen this movie so many times that I know it by heart and can probably quote just about everything from it. I have picked some of my favorite quotes from the movie along with some of my favorite GIFs. If you haven't seen the movie you might just be living under a rock! Next time you see the movie on Freeform check it out or ask your friends to borrow the movie and make a movie night out of it. Watching this movie gets me into the Christmas spirit and it's one of those simple pleasures in life.

"Buddy, I’ve been around the world many times when I was a young cumulus nimbus cloud. It’s a wonderful place, filled with wondrous creatures - except dogs. Oh, by the way, don’t eat the yellow snow."

will ferrell elf GIFGiphy

“And if you see a sign that says “Peep Show,” it doesn’t mean that they’re letting you look at presents before Christmas.”

buddy the elf no GIFGiphy

"Does someone need a hug?"

freak out christmas gif GIFGiphy

"I put them on the naughty list and they never forgave me."

elf GIFGiphy

“I thought maybe we could make gingerbread houses, and eat cookie dough, and go ice skating, and - maybe even hold hands.”

elf GIFGiphy

"Treat every day like Christmas."

will ferrell wink GIF by Coolidge Corner TheatreGiphy

"We elves try to stick to the four main food groups: candy, candy canes, candy corns, and syrup."

Santa Claus Christmas GIF by CameoGiphy

"Oh my God! Santa, here? I know him! I know him!"

will ferrell elf GIFGiphy

"You sit on a throne of lies!"

buddy the elf GIFGiphy

"This place reminds me of Santa's workshop. Except it smells like mushrooms and everyone looks like they want to hurt me."

will ferrell elf GIFGiphy