Credit: https://www.pinterest.com/pin/180707003774628708/
Pin It
// At Temple University

34 Quotes to Get You Through the Semester

Because face it, college is hard.

Add to Collection

To add this article to a collection, you must be logged in.

1. "What's for you will not pass you."
  2. "Be the heroine of your life, not the victim." -Nora Ephron
  3. "Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life."
  4. "In the waves of change we find our true direction."
  5. "You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them." -Maya Angelou
  6. "Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love." -Rumi
  7. "And at the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair messy and your eyes sparkling." -Shanti
  8. "The truth will set you free, but first it will piss you off." - Gloria Steinem
  9. "If you're not willing to look stupid, nothing great is ever going to happen to you." -Dr. Gregory House

10. "You are only going to be as good as the people you surround yourself with so be brave enough to let go of those who keep weighing you down."
  11. "Great people do things before they're ready. They do things before they know they can do it. Doing what you're afraid of, getting out of your comfort zone, taking risks like that--that is what life is. You might be really good. You might find something about yourself that's really special and if you're not good, who cares? You tried something. Now you know something about yourself." -Amy Poehler
  12. "There are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road you're on." -Led Zeppelin
  13. "You've always had the power my dear, you just had to learn it for yourself." -The Wizard of Oz
  14. "When things go bad, don't go with them." -Elvis Presley
  15. "If you don't build your dreams, someone will hire you to help build theirs." -Tony Gaskin
  16. "Seek to be worth knowing rather than be well known." -Anonymous

17. "If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams and you will always look lovely." -Roald Dahl
  18. "Spectacular achievement is always preceded by unspectacular preparation." -Robert H. Schuller
  19. "You can do anything, but not everything." -David Allen
  20. "Someday is not a day of the week." -Janet Dalley
  21. "When it is dark enough, you can see the stars." -Charles A. Beard
  22. "Let us not be satisfied with a mediocre life." -Pope Francis
  23. "And now that you don't have to be perfect, you can be good." -John Steinbeck
  24. "It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves." -William Shakespeare
  25. "What if I told you that 10 years from now, your life would be exactly the same? I doubt you'd be happy. So, why are you so afraid of change?" -Karen Salmansohn

26. "You may encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." -Maya Angelou
  27. "You can, you should, and if you're brave enough to start, you will." -Stephen King
  28. "Never lose sight of the fact that just being is fun." -Katharine Hepburn
  29. "The fact that someone else loves you doesn't rescue you from the project of loving yourself." -Sahaj Kohli
  30. "Just remember, even your worst days only have twenty-four hours." -10 Word Story
  31. "You will not always be strong, but you can always be brave." -Beau Taplin

Like Odyssey on Facebook

22, worried about things that will never happen, always looking to laugh, never looking to be bored and always keeping my face to the sun.