We all have good and bad days, some worse than others. On my good day's quotes like these seem silly and irrelevant, but on the bad days, they hold so much more meaning. These quotes were created in order to encourage us to keep pushing through whatever our individual challenge of the day is, so we should allow ourselves to truly think about them and acknowledge what they are attempting to say.

1. "This too shall pass"

This is by far my favorite quote. It is extremely easy to get caught up in our mind and build things up to be bigger than they truly are. Sometimes it makes us feel like the specific situation will be present forever in our lives and will become a defining trait of us as individuals. It is important to remember that life will move on no matter how down we feel about a situation. Time does not stop on bad days, we just have to push through and let them pass.

2. "Tough times never last, but tough people do"

Building off of the previous quote, it is also important to see that all of the tough times we endure help build us into stronger individuals. Everything we experience, no matter how minuscule or how large affects who we are as people. We learn new things and new ways to deal with things without even recognizing that we are learning, so it is both important and helpful to keep these things in mind when you are having a rough time.

3. "Everyday is not a good day but there is good in every day" 

This quote is phrased in a way that encourages the individual to reframe the way they are currently thinking about their situation. It is easy to get caught up in the negativity produced by others or in our own mind, but it is important to keep ourselves grounded and realize that there is always good in every day. Learning to appreciate the good things in each day instead of focusing on the bad can change our entire outlook on day to day life.