I don't know about everyone else, but I absolutely cannot wait for school to be done. It has been a long time coming, and it could not come soon enough. However, that finish line still has one big hurdle in front of it before we can cross, and that is finals week. Finals week, for me, has varied from year to year. Some years I didn't have too bad of a finals week, however, it is a completely different story this year! I have 4 finals within 3 days and they are definitely not the easiest classes to study for. So, before you trip over that hurdle and face plant just before the finish line, find yourself some motivation! Movies seem to always give us some sort of message underlying their story, and I do find that many of them instill great motivation to all who watch it!

1. "Life's not about how hard of a hit you can give . . . it's about how many you can take, and still keep moving forward" (Rocky)

2. "A little nonsense now and then is relished by the wisest men" (Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory)

3. "Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming" (Finding Nemo)

4. "Heroes get remembered but legends never die" (The Sandlot)

5. "No matter what anyone tells you, words and ideas can change the world" (Dead Poets Society)

6. "I know what I have to do now. I've got to keep breathing because tomorrow the sun will rise. Who knows what the tide could bring?" (Cast Away)

7. "Oh yes, the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it." (The Lion King)

8."Don't just fly, soar." (Dumbo)

9. "I am the master of my fate. I am the captain of my soul." (Invictus)

10. "The only thing standing between you and your goal is the bull**** story you keep telling yourself as to why you can't achieve it." (Wolf of Wall Street)

If you are coming off of a rough and long semester, just remember to dig deep and find that motivation within yourself to soar over that last hurdle and cross the finish line!