We could all use some inspiration from time to time... some of us more than others. There is not always someone available to give you advice, or at least advice that is worthwhile. Talking out some of the challenges you are facing with friends and family can be one of the most refreshing feelings, but sometimes there are things best kept to yourself - personal goals. Big or small, these things you wish you were can really affect you and make you question your motives. During these times, the best remedy can just be a little inspiration - something to remind yourself how important you are and how capable you are of accomplishing whatever that thing may be. Inspiration can come in many forms, but one of my favorite is by means of quotes that make you ponder. My favorite are the ones that do not get the most attention - perhaps, by authors who are not even authors, ones that tell a huge story in a few words, ones that make you reflect on your own life and the changes you can make. In a time where you can use this pick-me-up, open up Pinterest and start searching. I can guarantee there is a remedy for almost anything you are feeling; nostalgia, loneliness, regret, confusion, love, passion... the list is infinite. Here are some of my favorites - particularly ones that will lift you up and remind you of your worth.

"On a bad day there's always lipstick" - Audrey Hepburn

"May the flowers remind us why the rain was so necessary" -Xan Oku

"Be the person who cares. Be the person who makes the effort, the person who loves without hesitation. Be the person who bares it all, the person who never shies away from the depth of their feeling, or the intensity of their hope. Be the person who believes - in the softness of the world, in the goodness of other people, in the beauty of being open and untethered and trusting. Be the person who takes the chance, who refuses to hide. Be the person who makes people feel seen, the person who shows up. Trust me when I say - be the person who cares. Because the world doesn't need any more carelessness, any more disregard; because there is nothing stronger than someone who continues to stay soft in a world that hasn't always been kind to them." -Bianca Sparacino

"We must keep in mind that love tastes different to everyone" - Alex Elle

"Sweetheart, marry your goals, remain committed to success, be loyal to your dreams, it's okay to choose yourself." -r.h. Sin

"Don't think about what can happen in a month. Don't think about what can happen in a year. Just focus on the 24 hours in front of you and do what you can to get closer to where you want to be." -Eric Thomas

"She remembered who she was and the game changed" -Lalah Deliah

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel" - Unknown

"If you really want something you don't stop for anyone or anything until you get it." -Blair Waldorf

"I began to realize how important it was to be an enthusiast in life. If you are interested in something, no matter what it is, go at it full speed. Embrace it with both arms, hug it, love it and above all become passionate about it. Lukewarm is no good." -Roald Dahl

"For what it's worth: It's never too late to be whoever you want to be. I hope you live a life you're proud of, and if you find that you're not, I hope you have the strength to start over" -F. Scott Fitzgerald

"In order to move on, you must understand why you felt what you did and why you no longer need to feel it." -Mitch Albom

"Work hard in silence. Let your success be your noise." -Frank Ocean

"I firmly believe in small gestures: pay for their coffee, hold the door for strangers, over tip, smile or try to be kind even when you don't feel like it, pay compliments, chase the kid's runaway ball down the sidewalk and throw it back to him, try to be larger than you are particularly when it's difficult. People notice, people appreciate. I appreciate it when they're done to (for) me. Small gestures can be an effort, or actually go against our grain, but the irony is that almost every time you make them, you feel better about yourself. For a moment life suddenly feels lighter, a bit more." -Gene Kelly

"Create the life you want" -Unknown