Quiz: What Video Game Character Are You?

Take this quiz to find out who you might be as a video game character.

451
Quotestagram

Have you ever wondered who you would be in a video game? Would you be the hero who rescues the princess? Would you be the one who gets eaten by zombies in the first cut-scene? What about the ghost that terrifies innocent teenagers who wander into the wrong cabin? Well, now is your time to find out! Below are questions that will determine who you might be if you were a video game character. Remember to answer honestly and keep track of your points as you go!

Question 1: You hear a child screaming, what do you do?

a) Grab a weapon and run to her, she might be in trouble. (1 point)

b) Listen to see if I hear it again, if not, oh well. (2 points)

c) She got herself into trouble, she can get herself out. (3 points)

d) Probably a trick; run away. (4 points)

Question 2: You are being attacked, how do you respond?

a) Run away. (1 point)

b) Try to cool the situation down; if that doesn't work, fight back. (2 points)

c) Don't hesitate; kill anyone in your way. (3 points)

d) Charge head first into battle, screaming. (4 points)

Question 3: You have to climb a 200-foot tall cliff, now what?

a) There's got to be another way around; if not, I give up. (1 point)

b) Start climbing, even though it's hard and you might fall. (2 points)

c) Climbing is what I do, this is a piece of cake. (3 points)

d) Fall to your death less than halfway up. (4 points)

Question 4: How do you deal with injuries?

a) By crying, even if it wasn't bad enough to draw blood. (1 point)

b) This really hurts; at least I won't die from it. (2 points)

c) I mean it's not ideal, but I'm pretty sure my body doesn't need that much blood anyway. (3 points)

d) What injury? (4 points)

Question 5: What's your biggest fear?

a) Death. (1 point)

b) Clowns. (2 points)

c) Being unfashionable. (3 points)

d) Disappointing everyone. (4 points)

Question 6: Do you make friends easily?

a) Everyone is my friend, even if we haven't met. (1 point)

b) Most people get used to me after a while. (2 points)

c) I don't typically make friends unless I need to. (3 points)

d) What are friends? (4 points)

Question 7: What's most important to you?

a) Safety. (1 point)

b) Adventure. (2 points)

c) Money. (3 points)

d) Power. (4 points)

Answers:

7-10 points:

Vault Boy-First appeared in "Fallout" in 1997

Vault Boy is Vault-Tec's mascot in "Fallout" and always appears happy and cheerful. As Vault Boy, you try to bring happiness to those around you even when circumstances are at their worst. You never lose sight of what's really important: friendship. While you aren't the bravest, you sure know what to do in an emergency. You are your friends and families number one fan and make sure that everyone is living up to their potential. You are a true role model, and everyone listens to your advice.

11-13 points:

Lara Croft-First appeared in "Tomb Raider" in 1996

As Lara Croft, you don't let anything stand in your way. You are always ready for any occasion and don't let anyone get the best of you. You hold your friends and family dear and would do anything to protect them. You can fight your way out of any situation and will do whatever is necessary if it means survival. Although never trained, you are a natural fighter and can handle any weapon you come across. You are a resilient powerhouse that is always underestimated, but you never let that stand in your way to achieve the impossible.

14-19 points:

Nathan Drake-First appeared in "Uncharted: Drake's Fortune" in 2007

As Nathan Drake, you are an adventurer. You don't feel fulfilled unless you are traveling to long lost lands and discovering new things every day. A normal life is not something you could ever see yourself living. You get a kick out of being in danger and somehow always seem to end up coming out A-OK. You only have a few close friends, but you hold them close and protect them with your life. Most people can't stand you because of your constant sarcasm, but that doesn't stop you from being the wittiest person around. One thing is for certain, you are more afraid of clowns than anything else, even death.

20-22 points:

Agent 47-First appeared in "Hitman" in 2000

As Agent 47, you are willing to do just about anything to get the next pile of cash. You don't have time for friends because you are too busy on the job, whatever that may be. You are very drawn-back and secretive; never letting anyone get too close. You take pride in how expensive your clothes are and how many fancy watches you have. You never try to hide the fact that you are better than anyone else, and people respond poorly to your lack of empathy for others. You lie to people about your age, name, address, and job. Not having trust in others has never seemed to be a problem for you as you are an independent worker. You believe that you can never be too careful and the only person you can trust is yourself.

23-25 points:

Big Daddy-First appeared in "Bioshock" in 2007

As a Big Daddy, you are loved by few, feared by many. Most don't even dare come near you. With only one or two allies, you found a way to make yourself a powerhouse and you don't need protection or help. It is rare for you to feel love but when you do, it is unconditional. Most of the time, if someone approaches you, you make sure they leave knowing not to try again. Your lack of social skills makes it easy for you to detach yourself from reality and get caught up in your own little world. This enhances your creativity, which is why you became such an artistic person. While no one likes to engage you, people think you are pretty cool. Most people want to be friends with you but don't know how, or if it would be a welcome advance.

26-28 points:

The Keeper-First appeared in "The Evil Within" in 2014

As The Keeper, you are unstable in your friendships, relationships, jobs, and ambitions. You never know what you really want and if anyone asks, you get angry. You are very short-tempered and don't take too kindly to anyone talking to you. You may have some violent tendencies lurking under your skin, but you try to suppress them until someone crosses the line. You are not afraid of anything. In fact, most things are afraid of you. You never go out of your way to help anyone because you figure that it's not your problem. You can be very selfish at times and tend to put your feelings above others. You like being independent and never trust what you hear from any source other than yourself. Bravery is also something you cherish in yourself, and you know it will come in handy one day.