The 5 Step Skincare Routine That Works For Girls On A Budget

The 5-Step Skincare Routine Every Girl NEEDS To Brighten Up Her Skin In 2020 For Less Than $20

All products are tested by yours truly and from The Body Shop!

93

Let's be real, it's hard to get accustomed to a new skincare routine, and trying to research what products to use is time-consuming.

But once you do all that, the hardest part becomes staying consistent with it. So many of us get busy with our schedules that we seem to forget how to schedule in our skincare.

After some time, I have finally found a quick routine that's natural and not so time-consuming. All the products listed below are found at The Body Shop, and if you're lucky you can also sometimes find them at Marshall's.

1. Tea Tree Oil Facial Wash

Personal Photo

Everyone needs a good facial wash, and this one removes impurities and excess oil, purifying your skin.

Using it daily will help remove excess oil and leave your skin feeling more matte.

2. Tea Tree Oil Toner

Personal Photo

After using the wash, this toner helps skin start looking cleaner. It is great to use after washing makeup off because it removes any residual traces of makeup and impurities, which can clog pores.

3. Tea Tree Oil

Personal Photo

This oil is good to remove any blemishes. Many apply it using a cotton ball, but I prefer putting a few drops on my hand and using my ring finger to apply it over blemishes (if you do this, make sure your hands are washed).

4. Aloe Soothing Day / Night Cream

Personal Photo

The aloe soothing cream nourishes, softens and soothes skin. During the winter I use the night cream for day as well because it is a little stronger than the day cream, so it's good for dry but sensitive skin.

5. Tea Tree Oil Clay Mask (Sometimes)

Personal Photo

I use this mask between one to three times a week, depending on how my skin is doing.

It does wonders to your skin! Also, if you have a big pimple that won't go away, a trick is to dab some of the mask onto it overnight and in the morning you will notice that it's visibly minimized!

From Your Site Articles