A Quick Self-Care Guide

A Quick Self-Care Guide

Some things in life can get stressful! Here are some ways to de-stress and focus on yourself!

14
A Quick Self-Care Guide

Life can bring around some very stressful things that we can all use a break from. If you're overcoming some tough situations or even just finishing up on finals, these are some tips that you can easily do at any time!

​1. Do a face mask or hair mask.

Not a need, a MUST

Whether it's a DIY or one from your favorite store, sit back and pop one on. I normally apply either a face mask or hair mask on while cleaning and doing chores, but it's one simple act that your body will for sure thank you for! Some of my personal favorite face masks are the Mint Julep Masque and the Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Clay Mask. As for hair masks, I look for products with a little coconut oil for a more hydrating feel!

2. Make time for friends.

Friends always make things better

If you find yourself bouncing back and forth, bring yourself back down to Earth just by hanging out with some friends! It's okay to just take a break and relax. It could be by grabbing a bite to eat, watching a movie, or just hanging out to enjoy each other's company. Friends can always make the mood better!

3. Listen to your favorite playlist.

JAM OUT

Throwing on headphones and playing some of your favorite tunes could bring your mood up from 0 to 100 real quick! Whether it's jamming out to my Spotify playlist of favorites or something thrown together by others, it can always turn my mood around. One of my favorites is a Hawaiian playlist to always drag me away from real life here in Jersey for a bit! Click here to check it out!

4. Stay hydrated.

chug chug CHUG

I know this may be redundant, but this is probably the EASIEST ways to care for yourself! Drinking water and staying hydrated during the day goes a long way without even thinking about it. Some quick tips might be just carrying around a personal water bottle to continuously fill up!