Life can bring around some very stressful things that we can all use a break from. If you're overcoming some tough situations or even just finishing up on finals, these are some tips that you can easily do at any time!
1. Do a face mask or hair mask.
Not a need, a MUSTGiphy
Whether it's a DIY or one from your favorite store, sit back and pop one on. I normally apply either a face mask or hair mask on while cleaning and doing chores, but it's one simple act that your body will for sure thank you for! Some of my personal favorite face masks are the Mint Julep Masque and the Clearing Sweet Tea + Lemon Peel-Off Clay Mask. As for hair masks, I look for products with a little coconut oil for a more hydrating feel!
2. Make time for friends.
Friends always make things betterGiphy
If you find yourself bouncing back and forth, bring yourself back down to Earth just by hanging out with some friends! It's okay to just take a break and relax. It could be by grabbing a bite to eat, watching a movie, or just hanging out to enjoy each other's company. Friends can always make the mood better!
3. Listen to your favorite playlist.
Throwing on headphones and playing some of your favorite tunes could bring your mood up from 0 to 100 real quick! Whether it's jamming out to my Spotify playlist of favorites or something thrown together by others, it can always turn my mood around. One of my favorites is a Hawaiian playlist to always drag me away from real life here in Jersey for a bit! Click here to check it out!
4. Stay hydrated.
chug chug CHUGGiphy
I know this may be redundant, but this is probably the EASIEST ways to care for yourself! Drinking water and staying hydrated during the day goes a long way without even thinking about it. Some quick tips might be just carrying around a personal water bottle to continuously fill up!
- 14 Self Care Tips When Life Gets To Be A Lot ›
- 6 Self-Care Tips All College Students Need To Try ›
- 7 Easy Self Care Tips ›
- 4 Self-Care Tips For College ›
- Self-Care Tips For Each Of The 9 Enneagram Types ›
- 12 Self-Care Tips For College Students ›
- 5 Self-Care Practices For Every Area of Your Life ›
- 10 Creative Ways to Practice Self Care in the New Year - Vital Proteins ›
- 25 Self-Care Tips for the Body & Soul - Strong Sensitive Souls ›
- #selfcaretips hashtag on Instagram • Photos and Videos ›
- 19 Tiny Self-Care Tips To Try Out ›
- Self Care Tips, How to Find Success By Taking Care of Yourself ›
- Self-Care: 12 Ways to Take Better Care of Yourself | Psychology Today ›
- 25 Self-Care Tips For Better Health - How To Take Care Of Yourself ›
- 12 Self-Care Tips for Busy People ›