A quarantine playlist that just makes sense. From new music to old music, here is an assortment of music from my Spotify playlist that's titles applied to the pandemic. I was even able to list a song named "Zoom," after the video-conferencing application that changed our lives.
Sit back and enjoy the 17 song playlist from R.E.M.'s "It's The End Of The World" to Queen's "I Want To Break Free."
R.E.M. - "It's The End Of The World"
Tears For Fears - "Mad World"
The Police - "Don't Stand So Close To Me"
Al Green - "Tired of Being Alone"
Young the Giant - "In My Home"
Queen - "I Want To Break Free"
Jai Wolf - "Lose My Mind feat. Mr Gabriel"
Wallows - "Are You Bored Yet? (feat. Clairo)"
Guns N' Roses - "Patience"
Alice Cooper - "School's Out"
"Zoom" - The Commodores
The Maine - "How Do You Feel?"
The Hunna - "Fever"
Coldplay - "Shiver"
Phoenix - "If I Ever Feel Better"
Bee Gees - "Stayin' Alive"
The 1975 - "Love It If We Made It"
"WARNING: This video may potentially trigger seizures for people with photosensitive epilepsy. Viewer discretion is advised. The 1975 - Love It If We Made It ..."
- 10 Albums That Are Getting Me Through Quarantine ›
- 107 Things To Do While In Quarantine ›
- Odyssey Community at Ohio University ›
- Your Social Distancing Survival Spotify Playlist ›
- How to Maintain A Relationship During Quarantine ›
- 5 Timeless Songs For Every Step Of Your Daily Quarantine Routine ›
- The Ultimate Quarantine Playlist ›
- 6 Songs You Need On Your Quarantine Playlist That Will Make You ... ›
- A quarantine playlist for you ›
- A Quarantine Playlist ›