17 Pumpkin Recipes For DIY Treats To Ring In Pumpkin Spice Latte Season

Pumpkin Milkshakes: Perfect for bringing all the plaid-clad boys to the yard. And for satisfying the pumpkin craving when it's still 92 degrees out.

30

There are plenty of things that ring in the changing of the seasons and the arrival of Fall: the leaves changing colors, the air getting cooler, but most importantly, the return of Starbucks' legendary Pumpkin Spice Lattes.

Effective today, August 28, Pumpkin Spice Lattes have returned to Starbucks stores. But the fun doesn't stop there! Try these 17 recipes for pumpkin-flavored treats to keep the festivity of the season going all autumn long.

And check out my pumpkin-inspired Pinterest board for more ideas that didn't make the cut!

1. Homemade PSLs

homemade pumpkin spice latte

Why spend $5 on it at Starbucks when you can make a huge supply from your own kitchen? Be the favorite friend by inviting everyone over for some.

And add booze for a nice grown-up treat.

2. Pumpkin butter 

Pumpkin butter

Takes 5 minutes to make and then you can spread it all over everything you eat this fall to make it pumpkin-y.

3. Cookies 

pumpkin cookies

Like the fluffy frosted things from the grocery store that gave us all cavities as children. Recipe here.

4. French toast

pumpkin french toast

The ultimate breakfast.

5. Truffles

pumpkin truffles

Almost better than halloween candy. Recipe here.

6. A savory tart 

Pumpkin spinach tart

Not all pumpkin recipes have to be cloyingly sweet desserts. Try this one here.

7. Pumpkin Pecan Cobbler

pumpkin pecan cobbler

Serve it hot with a cold scoop of ice cream.

8. PSL bites

PSL bites

Like little donut holes that require no baking.

9. Stuffed Shells 

pumpkin stuffed shells

Another savory pumpkin dish that features my other great food love, cheese.

10. Pumpkin pie

Pumpkin pie bars

There are hundreds of recipes for this but this one was one of the most aesthetically pleasing and also requires no baking.

11. Crepes

Pumpkin crepes

Much yum. Recipe here.

12. Pumpkin pie dip 

pumpkin pie dip

Yummy, creamy dip perfect with cinnamon sugar pita chips.

13. Donuts

pumpkin spice donuts

Super yummy and customizable.

14. Pancakes 

pumpkin pancakes

Stacked with protein and even better for you than actual pancakes.

15. Ice cream

pumpkin ice cream

Creamy and boozy, what a dream.

16. Cheesecake

pumpkin cheesecake

Not quite pie, but another creamy pumpkin dessert.

17. Milkshakes

pumpkin pie milkshake

Perfect for bringing all the plaid-clad boys to the yard. And for satisfying the pumpkin craving when it's still 92 degrees out.

So happy cooking and my the Pumpkin Spice be always in your favor.