How to market a new product in the best way?

Marketing your new product and engage audiences through different media platforms.

46

If you are in any business, in this day and age you either have a competitor or a few, or you will get competitors that will make you rethink your whole situation. It can be any industry out there, starting from Cosmetics and ending in sports, the market is vast with products. It is a Scientific fact that at least five people in the world are thinking the exact same thing at the exact same time and the difference is, who acts on the idea. So, if you're ready to make a gamble, we can bet there is probably a product out there exactly the same or extremely similar to the one you are launching. However, two things that are same can be different in the eyes of a consumer according to how they are presented. If you give someone a product they have never heard of they will probably be hesitant in their use of it, while if it is something they have seen and heard about, they will be more eager to buy it.

It is the new age and people are looking to get things that are popular, things that they have seen other people try, things that are easy to understand. Marketing begins before a product is released. Once the product is out, the chance to create the hype is over. Making people talk about the product without actually having the product is what makes people want it, what makes them try it out and what makes them like it. People are looking for things to be excited about, market it right and they will get it.

How to Engage the audience?

Design

The design of your product, may it be a Toy, Cosmetics, Sports or video games, will always be the attracting factor. The most likely place the people will hear about your product from is the Social Media, it can be either paid ads or sharing by the mass audience of an experience, a Design is important. This is what makes it attractive, the looks, the content, the logo, the Tagline and even the customized packaging, everything needs to be on point.

Information

On social media or Mass media, people don't actually pay attention longer than three to four second, so those are the moments that you need to put your efforts into. Companies unlike individuals, cannot click-bait their audience if they wish to maintain a good outlook and honestly with the customers and potential clients. Oh social media especially, each client matter because each one has a voice.

Impact

Most ads on apps like Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat start with the show of the outside of the custom boxes as it holds the Logo, Tagline and the product information for most companies, it is one of the things that stands out to the clients and it makes them familiar with the product name and the product itself before the video and use of the product begins.

How to Creating the Hype?

Social Media

Firstly, get people in the field of your product to talk about it, this can be done via PR packages and by paying the Influencers for an #ad and reaching their audience. Their audience follows them because it is interested in what they do and if that falls under your companies and products interests, it's best to use the person. Then move to actual ads, the most viewed ads appear on Instagram, hence that is what you need to target. Social medial actually hits most demographics, from the Middle aged, adults, Young Adults and Teenagers as well as many children, so your audience is bigger but remember that your audience also has a voice and no filters.

Mass Media

Mass media is a road to getting the demographic that is not on the internet, the older demographic and the very young, look to TV screens. If you are marketing something that is for all demographics or something that is very much targeted towards kids or older folk, TV is the way to do it. Television ads are often longer, but the principle of initial attraction applies, they need to be attractive in the first few minutes to engage the audience.

Print Media

Print media is for the working people, people with Jobs that like to get some light morning reading in, people like to enhance their knowledge about certain things through some magazines and this includes the product placement in these things. On the bigger scale of print media, there are printed billboards that are used to gather attraction and they do a good job, however when all is said and done, these are very limited to one area. Social media on the other hand is wide and broad in its reach, although you have to be careful, you can get a lot more clients.

Related Articles Around the Web