Procrastinating Right Now And Definitely Shouldn’t Be

I'm 100% Procrastinating Right Now And 110% Should Not Be

I'm TOO comfortable to move and study. Maybe my teachers will take that as an excuse? Probably not.

257
Kaylee Clever

Ok well, what can I say?? It's the third week of senior year in college and I'm already hitting a wall. Oh jeez. I have an entire 35-page chapter to read by tomorrow and three quizzes to study for. One of those quizzes being in Accounting. Yuck.

Happy Wednesday.

Maybe I'll go to the bars tomorrow night and celebrate my victory of coming to the end of the third week. This is sad. This is college though. I'm sure every college student would agree with me.

C'mon, you know what's up.

Sometimes I get into an insane homework mood where I finish homework days in advance, or I meet deadlines before the project is even assigned. Today is not that day.

I take for granted my studious habits because once they're gone, they're gone. And I'm sure those habits will make an appearance next week… but I'd really appreciate if they were here now because wow, I really should get to studying.

But nah, maybe later.

Later as in, in five minutes when my anxiety creeps up and forces me to do something school related, making me feel completely guilty for not getting anything done in the last few hours. Instead of sitting in my bed telling myself to get up. Nah, this YouTube video is way more interesting than Cost and Management Accounting.

As much as I want to sit at my desk right now I'm just so comfy in bed. I mean what a problem to have right? I'm TOO comfortable to move and study. Maybe my teachers will take that as an excuse? Probably not.

Procrastination is defined as the action of delaying or postponing something.

I define procrastination as constantly refreshing Facebook and Twitter as the hours pass and before you know it, it's much later than you thought it was and now you're super rushing to get everything done. Oops.

In all honesty and with all jokes aside, I get my damn work done. I submit everything on time and do every assignment. Sometimes I just wait until the day before to do it, which obviously shouldn't happen every time, but who's to say I'm not working the hardest under pressure? Now obviously I know my limits, I know how to study, I know how much time it takes to complete something. I'm not dumb and doing assignments the day they're due. I just like to procrastinate, but come on, who doesn't.

Being a senior, I plan on graduating in May. Walking down the graduation stage to accept my diploma, knowing damn well that I earned it.

Alright, now I have to go study. Wish me luck!