Nick Jonas Diving Into Priyanka's Culture Shows How In Love He Is

Indian culture is very intricate and different in so many ways than what Nick was normally used to when growing up.

1147

When news of Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra dating first came into light, people could not believe it. There was no chance that anyone expected the "Camp Rock" star from their childhood to marry the Bollywood romance icon. But here they, very recently happily married, and we are all LOVING it.

They didn't always have the support that they do now from their fans. Priyanka Chopra is 10 years older than Nick Jonas and they are so different from each other that people could not help but hate on their relationship. They believed that it was wrong that two people with such a huge age gap could date, let alone get married. However, they proved that age really is just a number because the two are so, so in love. Many close-minded traditional Indian people also judged her for marrying someone that wasn't also Indian.

This whole concept is irrelevant though because Priyanka Chopra isn't going to end her marriage just because the one she loves is not from the same culture as her. Priyanka Chopra deserves a lot more respect only because this is such a monumental moment where there is a gap being bridges between the two cultures. She got so much hate yet she didn't let that bother her because she is going to do what makes her happy, and that is being with Nick.

People say they rushed into the marriage very fast because Nick proposed to her only after their third date. However, judging from the Vogue interview and just the way they portray their love for each other, it's very obvious that this is the right choice for both of them. Priyanka at least had some previous exposure to American culture because she's been living in New York for so long and was lead star in the American show, "Quantico." However, Nick was exposed to a whole new culture, and a very big one, might I add. Indian culture is very intricate and different in so many ways than what Nick was normally used to when growing up, so the mere fact that he was willing to integrate himself and his family into this big and new culture shows just how much love he has for Priyanka.

Despite all the hate they initially received, along with the continuous disapproval of random people on the internet, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are happily married and very much in love. Their families have come together through their marriage, and so has both of their cultures. This shows that anything is possible when two people truly love each other and that it doesn't matter what other people think because it's your life and your happiness.