#PrayersForFlorida

#PrayersForFlorida

I will never stop #PrayingforFlorida. You will not be just another number.

262
Pexels.com

February 15, 2018, in Florida there was another school shooting.

Since then this has been made into a very political issue. Some others have made it into a "conspiracy theory." I am here to stand with the 17 that lost their lives and the children who will forever be traumatized to walk into school.

These kids were and are about to graduate. They are about to enter a world that's big and scary and the last few memories they're going to have of high school are going to be hearing those gunshots and seeing the bodies of their classmates.

I believe that they have every right to fight for protection.

I feel as if no one is taking this as seriously as they should. Kids lost their lives and those who survived will forever suffer mentally. This should not be made into something political or made into some "conspiracy" because these kids need our support right now.

If you feel these children are too immature to be fighting for a safer world, then clearly you need to reevaluate your morals. I have seen so many harsh comments made about this shooting and the people involved. The only comments you should be making are ones of love.

As for the shooter, I do not care if he was mentally ill. He knew exactly what he was doing. He was a bad kid who no one cared to take the time to think about the actions he would commit. He now sits behind bars as a murderer as he rightfully deserves.

To the families who lost children, I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for your family and for you to have the strength to get through this storm.

To the students who will live their lives full of fear, never stop fighting for what will keep us safe. You are gonna be heroes.

To everyone who wants to be rude and hateful, please take your comments somewhere else and leave these innocent parents/children alone. They do not need your comments right now.