A Prayer For My Future Husband

A Prayer For My Future Husband

Thinking about him already.
296

Dear Lord,

I pray for this man that I do not know yet.

I pray that you are preparing his heart for mine, as you prepare mine for his.

I pray that he is cherishing this time with his friends and family.

I pray that he is making amazing memories, for one day I will hear all about them.

I pray that he is treating others with kindness and respect.

I pray that he is living life to the fullest and learning lessons accordingly.

I pray that he is setting goals and working towards them, so that he can one day support the family that we will have together.

I pray that he is seeking You and following down the path You have chosen for him.

I pray that he is learning how to treat a woman right.

I pray that he is sensitive yet manly.

I pray that he is selfless, loyal and honest.

I pray that he is developing patience…and a lot of it because, with me, he is going need it!

I pray that he will be able to fit right in with my crazy family.

I pray that he is learning the value of a marriage and will know the work it takes to make one succeed.

I pray that he will strive to love me the way that You love him.

I pray that our marriage will be built around You and Your word.

I pray for him even though I do not know him because one day he will be such a huge part of my life. I plan to spend over half of my life with this man. I would bet that he is going through struggles, just as I am, and may need someone to be rooting for him. I cannot wait to meet this man that You have handpicked for me, Lord. I don’t know when it will be or if I’ve already crossed paths with him not knowing he is “The One,” but Your timing is perfect and I cannot wait for Your plan to be revealed to me.

In Your name we trust,

Amen.