Postcard Printing

Postcard Printing

The postcards can be used to encourage the sales of new products or services and or also as discount vouchers.

5

Use personalized postcards to communicate in an original and unforgettable way, giving imagination flight with one of our incredible designs of postcards or then creating your own exclusive design to span our online editor. Start today to promote your business in a totally personalized and efficient way with online Postcards. You can also give them a more personal touch, using them as invitations, memories, or to congratulate someone who is loved.

Free distribution cards

The classic flyers that were left in bars and restaurants have evolved into original collectible postcards. They are placed in transit areas, access to toilets, waiting for areas or next to the boxes in stores and are offered as a free souvenir of brands with direct or indirect relationship to the place where we are. Design your postcard in DIN A6 format and incorporate a striking motif, an original message or a saying; something with which your target audience feels identified and encourages them to take the postcard as a souvenir, or even send it to someone else. You will be surprised at the virility that these campaigns can have. Print cheap postcards and gets the impact of million dollars advertising campaigns.

In card magazines, catalogs and press publications

The postcards printing can also be distributed embedded inside other publications. For this, you should only look for a magazine or newspaper that shares your target audience. In each copy one of your personalized postcards is introduced, a gift that the person who acquires the magazine will receive. These publications can be distributed free, fanzines, etc; do not think only about traditional payment magazines, always look for the most appropriate partner for your company.

Order options for postcards in our online printing

From 1 to 5 inks you can use to print your personalized postcards. We print on any of the color palettes of the recognized international standards. Select from the wide variety of papers or secure bet by the postcard carton.

Cardboard for postcards: special paper for postcards, of 250 or 350 g / m², an offset paper sealed only on the front through a dispersion lacquer, allowing the writing on the back of the card.

Drilling lines: you can optionally print your postcards with parallel perforation lines. Useful for loyalty cards, participation in raffles and prizes, discount coupons, etc.

Special finishes: ennobled with UV varnish and laminate, to enhance the optical and tactile qualities of your cards, as well as increase the durability of the material by providing extra protection against scratches.

Neutral climate: for only 2.4 cents of Euro per kilogram of the paperweight, you can collaborate in projects to protect the environment and support production and shipping in neutral climate, with compensation of CO2 emissions. An action that can also be visible on the cards with a QR code.

Design and preparation of files to print postcards online

Layout postcard through our free templates and the complete "Printing Guide" of each product, you can optimally design your personalized postcards. For a simpler configuration, both horizontally and vertically, you can download the templates from the 'Print Template Generator', so you can design your post cards from any of the most used image editing programs, such as In Design or Illustrator. Also available in exportable PDFs for Photoshop or other alternative software that you use.

Before printing, our printer will check the data sent and the print template. Although we always carry out a free automatic check, we recommend that you select the personalized check by one of our experts, in order to always guarantee the best possible results and the exemption of errors in your personalized postcards.