10 Things To Do With Your S.O. Once The Pandemic Is Over

Hopefully it's almost time to start planning date night again!

24
cute couple

Sometimes planning things to do with your other half can be a struggle, but here are some of my favorite things to do with my person, pre-pandemic.

1. Art Museum

I love love love going to art museums - there's so much to see from all the different displays and galleries, and most of the galleries would make for a cute photo op with your other half.

2. Barnes & Noble

I think going to Barnes & Noble is a great way to see what your other half is into in the literature world. You two can suggest different books to each other and even have a Starbucks date while you're there.

3. Couple's Massage

Although this is more of a luxury thing to do, some spa's often do promotions so you and your other half don't have to spend too much. It's a good way to de-stress and relax with your partner.

4. Botanical Gardens

This is a great day date that you could do with your partner while seeing the beautiful scenery, and it's another great destination for some very cute photo ops, as well.

5. Ice Skating

While some people are not pros at this, it's a good way to learn to trust your significant other if they're a good skater. It also makes for a good time if someone falls... as long as they don't hurt themselves!

6. Going Out To Eat

This is always going to be a yes because who doesn't love food? You and your partner can try out all the new restaurants in town and see which are the best for future dates!

7. Bowling

Admittedly, I kind of suck at this, but it's a good date to go on and you can enjoy yourself with your partner while having a little friendly competition.

8. Movies

I used to love going to the movies pre-Covid, even if the food there is all over-priced. It's a good nighttime date for when you're looking to wind down.

9. Laser Tag

This is fun to do with a group of people, so you and your partner could double date and divide teams!

10. Beach Day

I love any excuse to go to the beach, and it makes for a nice and relaxing day - just bring some food, snacks, and sunscreen and you'll be set!