Concerts are a fun experience. Seeing our favorite bands and artists perform live is life changing, but what happens when the concert ends and the lights dim down while the audience empties the arena? Post-concert depression ensues and consumes our lives the next two days following a concert. We realize how much we miss our favorite artists and discover how boring our life is without them. Through the crying, social media stalking, and constant ear worms from the songs still stuck in our heads, post-concert depression takes a toll on us and makes us wish we could re-live the night before. As much as we wish we could teleport back to that night, we realize that we have to move on with our lives.

Here are 5 ways to get over those post concert depression blues.

1. Cry

Cry. Yes, cry. After a night full of screaming, dancing, singing, and fan-girling, you'll want to have a nice, long catharsis to let go of all the feelings that were masked by adrenaline and dopamine.

2. Stay off the Gram

Although you may want to rematch videos of the concert and stalk social media accounts and fan pages, staying off Instagram and Twitter will help you get over PCD. Yes, I know it seems impossibly hard, but we all need a social media cleanse at certain times. Take this time off to read a book or watch a movie.

3. Run

Running may seem like the last thing you'll want to do at this time, but once you lace up those sneakers and hit the ground running, you'll feel so much better after. Not only will you stay in shape, but you'll be able to take your mind off of things. Run to you favorite playlist—maybe even some of the top hits that were played at the concert you just went to. Get those endorphins into your system, and you'll feel energized and ready to seize the day.

4. Channel your inner Gordon Ramsay

Cooking and baking will not only get your mind off things but will feed you, too. While you're at it, watch some "Hell's Kitchen" and "MasterChef," too. Just don't forget the sauce.

5. Find another artist to obsess over

The best way to get over something is to find something new. Explore bands that are similar to the one that you just saw in concert. Watch new artists and their music videos. Listen to a remix version of your favorite band's singles. Finding new music will expand your tastes and get your mind off of the PCD.

We all feel a bit blue after seeing an amazing show, but after a few days, our lives return back to normal again. If concerts were everyday, then they wouldn't be as special. Cherish the moment you're in while you're at a concert. Time seems to stop as you're dancing to the beat. The beauty of concerts lies in the idea that they bring so many people together for a night full of fun, music, singing, and dancing. Put your phones and camera down for a bit and just let loose and enjoy the moment. You never know what concert you'll find yourself at next.