17 Positive Reminders For The Days You Feel Unloved

You can make it through this.

413
thoughtcatalog

The days you feel unloved and worthless are the hardest kinds of days and I understand how much of an effort it takes to convince yourself that everything is going to be okay. It's not easy to believe in yourself when you feel all alone and when you feel like you're doing everything wrong. It hurts when you want to reach out to someone but you feel as though no one would understand how much pain you are in, so you don't. I want you to know that it's okay to be sad on those days. On those days you might not want to even get out of bed and that is okay. You're doing the best you can and one day you will get there. Whenever you think that you don't matter, remember how important it is for you to stay strong. Everything is going to be okay one day and you have to stay here in order to see it get better. You deserve all of the happiness in the world and you are going to be fine. On the days you question everything, keep these reminders close to you.

1. You are worth it.

2. If the most you can do today is breathe, then I'm proud of you for existing.

3. People do care and you are so loved.

4. Life may be impossible to deal with right now and even though time doesn't have the ability to heal everything, with time whatever you are facing now will get better.

5. You aren't too fat, skinny, tall, or short. You're perfect the way you are.

6. It's okay not to be okay.

7. You are good enough.

8. You are incredibly strong and you can get through this.

9. It's important to remember to eat enough and to get enough sleep even if you always don't want to.

10. The thought of you makes somebody smile because you mean the world to them.

11. I love and care about you.

12. Crying doesn't make you weak.

13. You have made it through the hard times before and you will make it through this too. The sad times won't last forever.

14. You will find someone that will love you unconditionally one day.

15. You are stronger than you think you are.

16. Life is beautiful and you have so much more to see and experience.

17. Please don't ever give up on yourself. We need you here.