Porsha Williams Shares A Gorgeous Photo Of Jennifer Williams

The beautiful image was shared by Porsha on her Instagram page, and it revealed Jennifer being in a chair and rocking shining black curls.

5

The star from the hit truth tv series The Real Housewives of Atlanta, Porsha Williams, has actually constantly been understood for her flawless-looking hair since she teamed up with her sibling, Lauren Williams, in establishing their business, Go Naked Hair.

However, it appears that a fellow coworker of Porsha, Jennifer Williams, likewise has deep gratitude for attractive hair, as the truth TELEVISION star appeared in an attractive image on social networks, using a wig by Go Naked Hair.

Apparently, the hair was created by the popular hairstylist from Atalanta, Poca Davis, as Porsha revealed her thankfulness for his incredible operates in the caption of the video.

The starlet likewise did not forget to applaud her coworker, as she composed in the description that Jennifer was "Another Queen flaunting her stunning crown."

The post rapidly created a lot of remarks and likes from fans of the 2 stars, and lots of fans of Porsha composed favorable words for the assistance she revealed for another skill, while others revealed their affection for the impressive success of Go Naked Hair.

One individual stated: "Omg Jennifer, you seriously are so stunning!!! Can't no one state you ain't quite! Constantly dressed so elegant."

This social networks user-specified:

This backer composed: "You're radiant, and you look glamorous Love the hair lady work it. Please do not leave basketball spouses !!!" (*** ).

Another fan described: "You look wonderful.

Life is really in your corner. ❤ ❤ ❤ Be your own partner. Them niggas do not deserve you. You're beautiful, honey!!!!"

Jennifer likewise won applauds for this message:" As we approach not just brand-new years however a brand-new year, know the important things God is exposing to you. Not everybody is implied to go on your journey in this brand-new years.

Besides her income from The Real Housewives of Atlanta

series and the reality that Porsha's hair company has actually shown to be an excellent relocation, this is not the only income for the truth starlet, as she likewise began her individual line of glamorous bed sheets, which she called" Pampered by Porsha.