Poetry on Odyssey: Without You

Poetry on Odyssey: Without You

A poem about leaving home and leaving behind those you love the most.

17
Unsplash / Eva Darron
https://unsplash.com/photos/oCdVtGFeDC0

All my friends are leaving home

Because they want to,

But I can't imagine leaving home

Without you.

All their parents are buying dogs,

They'll say it's all right,

They'll fill the hole some other way,

By moving homes, by catching flights.

But I can't leave you

To patch the hole that I jumped through.

I can't board a single flight

Without boarding it with you.

And if I do,

It means it's done,

The hide and seeks,

The garden fun.

And I don't want to give it up

So easily,

Because anything that goes without a fight

Was never mine to keep.

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

121693

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!