I recently just got into podcasts and I have found some that are great! They aren't too long and are great to listen to when cleaning the house, but are also pretty great when you have a long drive as you can listen to them to pass the time. I didn't really understand the hype of podcasts but these are really great, so I gave it a try to listen to these and I was surprised with how much I enjoyed listening and how helpful these podcasts ended up being.

1. Young and Ambitious - Emily Elizabeth & Siena Mirabella

Screenshot from Apple PodcastsKiersten Nicole

They talk about everything from work, college, organization, health, self-care. They give tips all the time about how to improve your life and they just talk about their life.

2. Manifest - Tori Spelling

She discusses a lot of different dieting tips and working out tips. If you need a little help with that then this is your podcast.

3. Straight Up With Stassi - Stassi Schroder

This is basically a gossip column but in speaking form. If you enjoy drama and spilling the tea, then this podcast is for you.

4. Lady Gang

These ladies talk about everything and are always bringing people in to discuss pop culture and current news.

5. Asking For A Friend - Lauren Conrad

Lauren Conrad discusses everything from social media, decor, photography, organization, and more. If you enjoy listening to someone discuss more home-oriented talks then this is the podcast for you.