The Perfect Playlist For Falling In And Out Of Love

Songs tend to have a way of putting feelings into words that you didn't even know how to describe.

10

I went through my playlist on apple music (the superior platform) and found the songs that I think best encapsulate the intense feelings of falling in and out of love.

1. "Be Alright" by Dean Lewis

I was very late to jump on board with this song but when i listened to it for the first time I instantly cried. When Dean says the line “I know you love her but it's over mate" hit me like a ton of bricks.

2. "Cornelia Street" by Taylor Swift

I have never heard a person tie a place to feelings towards someone quite like Taylor did with Cornelia street. Hearing her say if they ever broke up she’d never walk Cornelia street again is such a heartbreaking statement but also such a testament of her love for her longtime boyfriend.

3. "Current Location" by LANY

I go through the emotion of desperately wanting the person I love to have the same location as me daily. It’s a song about such a longing for someone and I could listen to it all day.

4. "We're Not Friends" by Ingrid Andress

We all have that person that you know it's gone past the point of just a friendship. Like, hello, we're hooking up constantly and spending all our time together and sleeping in each other's beds. This whole song is just all too real and I'd recommend it to anyone.

5. "Ruin My Life" by Zara Larsson

This song is about meeting that person and being automatically infatuated. This happens to me all the time and this perfectly encapsulates that feeling.

6. "I Like Me Better" by Lauv

Finding someone that makes you better is the goal in a relationship and this song makes me want to run to New York City and fall in love and find that person right now even though i'm happily single.

7. "Undrunk" by Fletcher

I thought of such a specific person when I heard this song it was like Fletcher went into my head and wrote about an experience I have had. That's what makes a good song when you can relate to it on that level. The line “I would unfuck you" speaks volumes.

8. "I Find The Light In You" by Joe Brooks

Whoever Joe wrote this about he was in LOVE with. This song is like if everything good in the world was put to music. I hope one day someone is this in love with me.

9. "Lover" by Taylor Swift

I think this song is what love sounds like. The way Taylor writes is unparalleled and no body of work makes that more apparent than this song or the album with its namesake.

10. "White Roses" by Greyson Chance

This is what pure heartbreak sounds like. I have heard Greyson talk about how much this song fucked him up writing and living the experiences he sang about and this song just really hits me.