Songs to listen to if you are anxious about anything

The Ultimate Playlist For A Heavy Heart

Honestly, I panic/worry/stress over most things, so if you are anything like me, it is easy to carry an anxious heart.

49
https://www.pexels.com/photo/adult-alone-black-and-white-dark-551588/

Here is a tried-and-true playlist to help get you through your most stressful moments. Go ahead press play, pour the coffee, put on your big girl panties, and chill the heck out. You got this girl.

1. PEACE by Hillsong Young and Free

It's in the title, peace. When you are scrambling with a million things to do or stressing over everything, this song helps you remember that Jesus promises peace, and keeps that promise.

2.Magic by Coldplay

I first heard this song at the end of a yoga class when everyone is chilled out on the floor and I immediately felt chill. Coldplay is just so relaxing, you reeky can't go wrong.

3. Gravity by John Mayer

This was also played in said yoga class, literally the most relaxing song ever made. John Mayer, you are my hero.

4. You say by Lauren Daigle

I often find myself doubting myself or believing the lies of this world and this song SHUTS.IT.DOWN. Believing what the Lord says about you will change every aspect of your life.

5. Drifting by On An On

This beat of this song is perfect for any anxious mind. You find yourself like not even thinking, if that's even possible.

6. You Found Me by The Fray

The Fray is guaranteed to get you in your feels. This song will help you think of the more important things in life and take your mind off of the things your stressing about.

7. I Fall Apart Post Malone

You know I had to add this one. Even though half of the words that come out of Post's mouth I can't understand, he makes some solid slow jams.

8. King of my Heart by Stephany Gretzinger

This song is perfect when you need to be reminded that God is good 24/7, even when it feels like you're drowning in stress, anxiety or anything else that troubles you, God is good.

One of my favorite mantras is, "If it won't matter in five years, why to spend five minutes worrying about it." Trust God in all circumstances and breathe. This playlist is almost guaranteed to get you back into a chill state of mind.