You look around a room and see everyone and their mothers pulling out their phone to "check their calendars," but I pull out my Erin Condren.
1. I own every type of pen in every color.
You never know if you'll want a Paper Mate Flair or maybe an Ink Joy or even if you'll want to go crazy and use a Tombow TwinTone.
2. Therefore, everything has a color.
This is an age-old debate, what color people envision things as. Personally, school items are yellow, to-do items are pink and events are blue.
3. I love making lists.
I find nothing easier than creating lists and they can be made for everything. A list of gift ideas, a list of to-dos, a timeline of your day, or so so much more.
4. And crossing things off said list when completed is the best feeling.
Nothing, and I mean nothing, makes me happier than drawing a line through a bullet point.
5. Sticky Notes are always my go-to.
You never know when you'll have something to write, but not the time to fully add it to your planner.
6. Nothing is in my phone calendar.
Honestly, my Google Calendar might have a little something when it comes to school work, but please, don't ask me to make plans or when I'm free when I only have my phone.
7. But that's okay, my planner is always with me.
Usually, it's in my bag or the car or even on the seat next to me so just give me a second to pull out the planner and we can schedule something.
8. Nothing is set until it's written in my planner.
A planner is law. If it's written, it's happening. If it's not, who knows.
9. I spend way too much money on my planner, but I regret none of it.
Stickers, pens, more stickers, more pens, even all the different types of planners... it's hard not to spend money.
10. I have a drawer with stickers for every event.
Everything is more fun when there's stickers. We learned that when we were young, but I never grew out of it.
11. And that drawer also has extras of every pen.
What if your favorite pen runs out of ink? You need to have a back-up, well, I just have more than one back-up.
12. I love being a planner girl.
Having a planner has made my life so much happier. I've been able to find a place where I can channel the ever speeding train of thought in my head. Plus, it's pretty when it's all said and done.