5 Accessories Every Girl Obsessed With Her Planner Needs

Whether it's your Passion Planner, Lilly Pulitzer agenda, or bullet journal, you're gonna need these few items!

215
https://www.pexels.com/photo/planner-760718/

Ever since I got my Passion Planner for my birthday in June, I've spent every second planning out my weeks. I've pinned anything and everything related to planning; including all the special pens and highlighters I add to my wishlist daily. There's something about organization that gives me a peace of mind; and if you're reading this right now, it does for you too. Here are a few of my favorite planner accessories that make sucky school weeks just a little better.

1. Flair Pens

You aren't ready to organize your planner if you don't have flair pens. They come in just about every color and will change your life for the better. I love writing in my daily schedule and after-school activities in each specific time slot, which makes flair pens the perfect tool.

2. Washi Tape

Washi tape will open you up to a whole new world. Introduce fun colors and funky patterns into your planner with fun pops of tape! Washi tape is the perfect size to block out your classes in your timely organized planner or just to add a fun border to a boring week.

3. Post-It Notes

You've probably been obsessed with post-it notes since 1st grade, and for good reason! They're still the most fun and easy things to use. The best part is that you can take them out of your planner when needed. Can't fit all of your homework into your planner? Add a post-it note and you're golden!

4. Planner Stickers

You can't be a professional planner organizer without planner stickers! They make everything more fun and pretty. You can find them on Amazon for a sticker to do list, special occasions, and so much more!

5. Highlighters

The last essential is of course, highlighters! A classic tool, but also an essential. They work best for emphasizing a test or an important project coming up. With a nice pack of highlighters, it's impossible to miss an assignment or forget about an important meeting!