PlagiarismPro: A Definitive Guide for Writing SEO-Friendly Content [Updated]
News

PlagiarismPro

11

Are you a passionate SEO-friendly content writer? If yes, you will surely write up well-readable and highly interactive posts that rank top in search engines. Remember that great SEO-optimized content is well worth it to improve your website ranking. To ensure your content is unique, you can use a free plagiarism checker online tool to modify the error. Furthermore, if you have any doubts about how to create good SEO content that boosts your ranking in SERPs, this article might provide information for yocheckeru.

Let's read this article to know more!

#1 Determine Your Business Objective

Whatever you are writing, it is vital to write informative and valuable content for your audience. So first, understand the business requirement and its goals. Then, to write winning content, ask yourself the following question before writing the article.

• What do you desire to convey to your audience?
  • What information do they need from you?
  • What is the need to write the article?
  • What action do you need from your audience at the end?

List out these questions and write the clear answer precisely that will help you create compelling content. You can check the valuable content with PlagiarismPro and ensure the quality. It helps to capture more leads and generate more leads for your brand.

#2 Do Proper Keyword Research

Once you get a clear perspective on the business, you can start with proper keyword research. Are you thinking about why it is necessary for your brand? If yes, you are on the correct path. Yes, keywords are the key elements that help to improve your content visibility when users search for certain words or phrases. Therefore, make sure to do keyword research in the right way and use the appropriate tools that help to find the ideal keywords for your business.

Alright! Remember that using the potential keywords will make your content more discoverable and bring more traffic to your website. In addition, you have to know that keyword placement is more important to a rank at the top of the SERP. For this, address the needs of your audience, then choose the keywords which will bring your high-quality leads to your business.

#3 Write Captivating Title

As an SEO writer, you must create a captivating title that impacts your user's min after choosing the keywords. Of course, coming up with a great title will entice potential audiences to click on it and read it to the fullest. For more discoverability of your content, it is essential to place the keywords in the title, which is one of the crucial strategies to make your content more visible to potential customers. Be decisive in writing a captivating title to improve your CTR (click-through rate), which will help get more viewers' attention.

If you want to write a great actionable title, make sure to follow the following things:

• First, write titles up to 55-60 characters.
  • Add the target keyword in the title.
  • Create a title that us the user's search intention
  • Include power words in the title
  • Make sure the title describes what your post is about
  • Finally, ensure that your title encourages readers to click.

These are some crucial factors to consider when writing a catchy title.

#4 Write a Clear-Cut Meta Description

Do you know the importance of meta description? If not, read this that might be informative to you to know about it. Meta descriptions are clear-cut information about your article to help people understand why they need to read it. It will increase the number of clicks, which tends to increase the number of impressions. The ideal length of the meta description is about 150-160 characters. Make sure to write the meta description within the character limit to enhance visibility and improve the chance to index at the top.

#5 Optimize Your Post

A well-structured post will only get a reader's attention. Therefore, it is highly recommended to structure your post uniquely, which helps readers understand the information more clearly. So yes, structuring your post will benefit you in engaging the audience with your posts. So here, let us know how to structure your content.

• Introduction: Let's start with the introduction for structuring your content. After the title, the introduction is the next thing that readers preview to get detailed information about what you have discussed in the article. You can start your introduction with an intriguing question, stories, or important data.
  • Body: Next, the body of your article. The subheadings help to understand the information more clearly and read the text easily.
  • Conclusion: Finally, you have to summarize the whole article, which should give clear insights to the readers. Including a call to action (CTA) is a plus to inform the readers to take action.

While writing the content, segment it into short paragraphs to help people grasp the information quickly. Writing short sentences is essential for greater readability. Moreover, after completing writing the content, utilize PlagiarismPro to check the quality of the content. Yes, it is the important part that every writer should focus on it.

#6 Keyword Density

If you are an SEO content writer, you will probably know the importance of keyword density. There is a percentage calculation for keywords. Depending upon the article length, the number of times that keyword appears may differ. For instance, if your article is 1500 words, then the keywords can appear 12 times. Calculating keyword density is much easy by using the formula.

Keyword density = Divide the number of keywords/Total number of words x 100

The ideal keyword density that is preferred is 1%

#7 Link to Previous Blog Posts

You may already have written some content on the same niche or based on your industry. So remember to link it to the article you will post. However, make sure to link it to the related terms so that there is a higher chance of building stronger authority. In addition, it will improve the chance of your content ranking higher on Google.

Wrapping It Up

Thus, after reading this checklist, you might have understood how to write SEO-friendly content. To higher your organic ranking of your website, stick with the SEO guidelines and optimize the content. As a result, you will get a more loyal audience for your brand. Let you make your brand more familiar and increase your revenue by often sharing SEO-friendly content.