27 Ways To Score Free Swag On Your Birthday, Even After College

Consider this article my birthday gift to you.

1123
YouTube

So, it's almost your birthday and you're looking for a few places to score something free?

Don't worry, we've all been there. To help you out, I curated a list of places you can score some freebies for your birthday.

Consider this list my birthday gift to you. Happy Birthday!

1. Sephora

Sephora Beauty Insiders can get a free gift during their birth month. The free birthday gift changes every month, so be sure to check online at sephora.com or visit your local store for more information on what you can grab!

2. Baskin Robbins

When you join Baskin Robbins' Birthday Club, you get free ice cream on your birthday! What a sweet deal?

3. Denny's

When you show your ID at Denny's, you can get a free Grand Slam.

4. Dunkin Donuts

When you sign up for Dunkin Donuts DD Perks Rewards Program, you can get a free beverage on your birthday.

5. RedBox

On your birthday, you get a free birthday disc rental!

6. Victoria's Secret

When you sign up for (and get approved) an Angel Card, you'll receive a coupon for a free gift worth $10.

7. Starbucks

All Starbucks Rewards members get a free beverage or treat on their birthday. Just make sure to sign up 30 days before your birthday to get in on this offer.

8. IHOP

Every year on your birthday, you'll get a FREE birthday meal. Even when you sign up for the Pancake Revolution, you'll get a free meal when you sign up and a free meal every year on the date you joined.

9. Cold Stone Creamery

When you sign up for their eClub, you'll get BOGO (buy one, get one) coupon delivered to your inbox on your birthday.

10. Wingstop

After signing up for "The Club" you'll get a free surprise on your birthday. Not to mention that when you sign up, you'll get an order of fries for free JUST for signing up. You can't turn down fries, nonetheless FREE ones.

11. Ben & Jerry's

Become a Chunk Spelunker in order to receive your free ice cream on your birthday!

12. Columbia Sportswear

On your birthday, you get a coupon for 20% off your next purchase and all you have to do is create an account on their website.

13. CVS Pharmacy

With CVS' ExtraCare program, you'll get $3 in ExtraCare Bucks for your birthday.

14. Barnes & Noble

Did you know that Barnes & Noble has a Kids' Club? When you sign up, you get a 30% off coupon for a future purchase and your child can get a free cupcake or cookie during their birthday week.

15. Cracker Barrel

On your birthday, head on over and get some good southern comfort food. While you're at it, tell your server that it's your birthday and you'll get a free dessert. You also might need your ID.

16. Dairy Queen

Sign up for DQ's mailing list and you'll receive a BOGO coupon for a blizzard to use on your birthday.

17. Jamba Juice

After signing up for Jamba Insider Rewards, members will get a free juice or smoothie on their birthday.

18. Bare Minerals

Join their Friends and Benefits program to not only receive 15% off after signing up but also get a free gift for your birthday.

19. Benefit

During your birthday week, you can head on over to Benefit's Browbar and get a free brow arch. This is only available at select locations and not available at Ulta beauty lounge locations. Don't forget to bring your ID!

20. Cinemark

During your birthday week, you'll get an email from Cinemark with a coupon for free popcorn. You have to sign up for their weekly email, though!

21. Old Navy

When you sign up for Old Navy's email newsletter, you'll get a free surprise on your birthday. Who doesn't love a surprise? A free one, at that.

23. Waffle House

If you're a member of The Waffle House Regulars Club, you'll get a free waffle on your birthday.

24. Sprinkles

It only makes sense if you get a free cupcake on your birthday. Lucky for you, that's exactly what you get.

25. Panera

When you're a MyPanera member, you can get a free pastry on your birthday. A free pastry as well as a free cupcake from Sprinkles? Count me in.

26. Joe's Crab Shack

After signing up for Joe's Crab Shack's club, you'll not only receive a coupon for a free appetizer for signing up, but you'll also get another coupon for your birthday. Two free appetizers? Who could pass up that offer?

27. Tropical Smoothie Cafe

Joining Club Tropical earns you a free smoothie for your birthday. You'll also receive sweet deals and freebies throughout the year just for being a member of the club.

***

Disclaimer: The stores, restaurants, and companies mentioned in this article may have different policies and their participation in these freebies may vary. If you're wanting to use a coupon at a store or restaurant, you may want to check on it by calling them or visiting to ensure that they do in fact accept the coupon in the store/restaurant nearest you.To sign up and receive these coupons, visit the websites of the store, restaurant, or company.