5 Experiences I HAVE To Do Before I Die In Iceland

Iceland: bringing back the beauty of nature.

78

Going to Iceland? Such a small place, but has so many wonderful things to see. If you are a fan of the outdoors and love scenic routes you should consider going to Iceland. The layout of it all is very beautiful and it is starting to become a travel hotspot. Though it is a bit of an expensive vacation spot there are places that you are able to visit that won't break the bank. Here are a few of the main places that I would recommend.

1. Thrihnukagigur volcano

If you are into volcano's and would like to explore one visit Thrihnukagigur volcano. This Volcano has been dormant for quite some time making it safe to explore the area.

2. Northern lights

A beautiful sight to see and Iceland is one of the best places to catch a great view!

3. Gullfoss waterfall

This waterfall is so huge and beautiful one of the many breathtaking natural scenes that Iceland has to offer plus its water is so blue it's a great sight.

4. Geysir

One of the favorite places to stop along the Golden Circle. Make sure to check out the monster size geysir.

5. Swim between two continents

Are you a thrill seeker? Get a tour and dive between North America and Eurasian continents it will be worth your time. Plus how many people can say they swam between two continents?

Overall Iceland has many beautiful places to see and a great culture to immerse yourself in. Don't hold back because of finances there is always a way to budget and travel for each person. You just need to be willing to take the leap and go for it!