15 Pinterest Christmas Ideas For The Broke Student

You don't have to spend a lot of money to show someone how much you love them!

79
Tumblr Photo

Christmas is just around the corner and let's face it-- being in college or in high school is a bit hard on "gift giving", especially if money is tight and so is time. I've researched some easy and affordable gift ideas for the whole family, beloved friends, and cherished significant others. I hope you can find something creative and unique to suit your loved-ones!

1. Spa Day Package

This is such a good idea for mothers, aunts, grandmothers, best friends, girlfriends, you name it! Who doesn't love a spa day?

2. Letters with Photographs

For those of you that love to be absolutely crafty, this could be a fabulous idea for anyone. Places like Target or Walmart have cutout letters made with wood. Grab yourself some hardcore glue, print out some pictures, and get creative!

3. Rein-beer?

Who doesn't love a good six-pack? This could also work with a wine bottle for those that don't like beer. Pipe cleaners and google-eyes can go a long way...

4. Movie Night Starter-Kit

A wonderful idea for movie-lovers of all kinds. Candy, soda, popcorn, and a favorite movie to wrap up the holidays!

5. Appreciation Deck

Another one for those of you that love to be crafty while also reminding your loved ones why you love them.

6. Mason Jar Cocktails

For those of you who are the drinking age, this is a great way to show your loved ones how to celebrate! One shot worth of alcohol and a mixer is all you need. Find these rather cheaply at Total Wine or Bevmo, any sort of liquor store, then choose a mixer, tie a bow on it, and voila!

7. Reindeer Noses!

Another genius mason jar idea, filled with whatever candy you'd like!

8. Christmas Cookies

For those of you that love baking, try this simple idea to make your gift look better than in tupperware!

9. Candle in a Mug

Works with teacups and mugs alike. Pick a Christmas color scheme or go with something more specific to the person you're gifting for!

10. Family Game Night

Bring the whole family together and play some board games. Gather up some candies, a gift basket, and some hot cocoa! Stay in for a cozy evening and maybe pop on some Christmas movies?

11. Christmas Care Package

This one is great for anyone because anyone and everyone could do with a care package year round! Add some tinsel in there, maybe a candy cane?

12. Tea Wreath

Personally, I love this idea because I'm in love with tea...

13. Cozy Blanket

Most Christmas holidays are white Christmas holidays right? Snow? Or maybe it's just really cold out... Who doesn't love a cozy blanket anyways?

14. Garden Rocks

For those of you that know someone who loves gardening, this might be an amazing stocking stuffer (though it might be heavy...).

15. Christmas Morning Breakfast

Have them open this one first... Stock it up with pancake mix, coffee, some muffins, maybe a pastry? Start your morning off right and stay jolly!

I hope there is something on this list that would entice people of all kinds! Get crafty this season and show your loved ones that you really thought about them. Make a handmade card to add to any of these gift ideas.

Have a wonderful holiday season!