10 Best Pinterest Boards To Have

10 Pinterest Boards Every Twenty-Something Female Absolutely MUST Have

Pinterest has it all, always.

313
https://aspynovard.com/new-favorite-denim/

Looking for inspiration? A way to promote your brand? Or even time to unwind and enjoy some downtime after a long day? Well, the answer is Pinterest. Not only are you able to find a cute outfit for your next upcoming event, but you can plan far in advance, like me, and get ideas for your dream house or even the day when you say "I do!"

I have gathered 10 of my personal favorite and essential Pinterest boards that I recommend you should include to spice up your Pinterest, or even use as a starter-pack for newbies.

1. Fashion

Can't decide what to wear? Create a fashion board to get outfit inspiration. This allows you to pull pieces from your closet together you never thought of doing before.

2. Dream House

As a die-hard "Fixer Upper" fan, there is no denying from the fact that I have a dream house board included on my Pinterest account. Find your style and role with it.

3. Crafty/Inspiration

Whether it is DIY related or not, having a craft/inspiration board is a must! It gives you something to look at or add to when you are bored.

4. Wedding

Okay, ladies, this one is for you. Wanting everything to be picture perfect on our special day is the goal. Thanks to Pinterest, you can make that dream a reality...years in the making.

5. Accessories

Aside from fashion, you can also create an accessories board to store all things nails, jewelry and more.

6. Photography

Whether you are looking for Instagram photo inspiration, ways to capture the best sunset, or anything else in between, Pinterest has got your back.

7. Hair

Getting sick of boring old straight hair? Why not search up hair ideas on Pinterest to find new and unique ways to spice it up.

8. Travel

Pinterest comes in handy when creating a travel destination bucket list. Create a board where you can store all of your must-see places around the world.

9. Food

If you don't take away anything from this article, just know this one thing: a food Pinterest board is an absolute necessity! Bringing appetizers to the next get together? Trying to find a no-bake recipe that needs to be whipped up in the next 10 minutes? Or in need of a little afternoon pick-me-up? One word, nine letters...Pinterest!

10. Words to live by

Whether it be trying to find a new phone wallpaper or looking for some inspiration/motivation, Pinterest is the mother-load of quotes/words to live by. So, why not create a board or dumping area for all the witty words?