Iconic Pictures Of Kate Moss
Life Stages

22 Pictures That Prove Kate Moss Is One Of The Most Influential Fashion Trend Icons Of All-Time

Kate Moss is pretty much a household name, and she's definitely one of the most influential supermodels out there. Is there a thing as being too iconic?

1011
Instagram
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWZ_ddH-z5/

Although there has been some controversy regarding Kate Moss (specifically her use of cocaine and her stay in rehab), she is still one of the most iconic supermodels from the 90s, Her style, along with her effortless look and attitude, helped establish her as the model who transformed the face (and body shape) of the fashion and modeling industry.

1.

Kate Moss pioneered the "waif" look, which is essentially the skinny, size-zero look we see now on most supermodels. It may be sound surprising to us now, but critics back then were worried that Moss's skinny look would cause her to be an unhealthy role model for young women.

2.

Kate Moss

Two icons, Kate Moss and Johnny Depp. There's nothing more to say.

3.

Kate Moss Leonardo DiCaprio

Another picture of two icons (Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Moss).

4.

Kate Moss style

Kate Moss's style is the epitome of 90's grunge.

5.

Kate Moss Naomi

6.

Kate Moss

7.

Kate Moss now

She's as much of an icon now as she was in the 90's; this picture shows Kate Moss in 2019.

8.

9.

10.

11.

12.

Although Depp and Moss's relationship was tense at times, almost every picture shows them happily together.

13.

14.

Who knew McDonald's could look so good? Kate Moss stars in a McDonald's Nutsy's ad.

15.

16.

Kate Moss and Jesse Harris, photographed by Fabrizio Ferri.

17.

18.

19.

20.

21.

22.