Everybody knows that getting married is one of the most important and memorable events in one’s life, and if you are getting married in Thailand, then this article will let you know how you can choose the right shoes for your suit for your Thai wedding.

You probably know that any traditional Thai wedding needs to pass through mandatory steps, and that there are certain clothes you cannot wear if you attend one (informal clothing). Moreover, the color black is considered to be a sign of bad luck in a wedding, so it’d be a good idea to avoid it.

Without anything else to add, let’s start!

For a Navy Suit:

This is a very popular choice for attending wedding and formal and important events. Here’s a wonderful combination that will make you look simply awesome:

1. Navy suit

2. White shirt

3. Cherry-red tie

4. Red, brown or black shoes

Of course, it is very important that your suit fits perfectly and that’s why you need to work with a tailor to make it happen. If you are in Bangkok, then you should visit Fashion Galleria, because they do an amazing job with any type of suit, and yes, their prices are pretty good for the high quality of their service.

For a Grey Suit:

A grey suit is another excellent choice for attending a Thai wedding ceremony, and especially if you wear this excellent combination:

1. Grey suit

2. White/Blue shirt

3. Red tie

4. Black or brown shoes

This combination looks elegant and exceptional, so if you want to look amazing, then you should try this one and you will leave everyone in awe. You can take it for granted, and of course, your suit needs to fit well.

For a Beige Suit: If you want to sport something different than your typical black, navy or grey suit, then you can try with a cream or beige one. And yes, here you have a great combination:

1. Beige suit

2. Blue shirt

3. Navy/Blue tie

4. Light brown shoes

This style is different, elegant and looks pretty sharp. Therefore, if you want to stand out and become the center of attention, then this combination will bring you so.

And it is worth to remember it: your grooming habits must be at their best, and of course, your suit needs to be completely tailored to you. That’s how you will look simply superb.

Additional Tips and Closing:

Now you have all that is needed to look elegant and excellent with your suit. These combinations will make you stand out from the rest.

Your shoes play a very important role and now you know what color to pick for each color of suit. Moreover, make sure they look very clean and even pristine, because this will solely add more points in your favor.