Pick a Place and Go!

Pick a Place and Go!

10
Pick a Place and Go!

If you know my friends and I, you know that we love to travel. Whether we are simply driving to Tupelo on a Friday night, driving to Miami for a bowl game, or heading off to Denver for spring break, we'll do it without giving it much thought. Some would say we're crazy for going on an almost 18-hour road trip, but to us, it is completely worth it. 

We are not in college forever. Soon, we will be college graduates with real jobs and possibly even families. Loading up into a car and doing something crazy won't always be a possibility, so why don't we as college students take advantage of our freedom while we can? 

Pick a place and go! It's not that hard. Of course, money can hold you back. Who said you have to stay in a 5-star resort, though? Doing something as simple as traveling to an away baseball game for a day is completely doable and cheap. You'll still get the adventure of going somewhere besides your hometown, and it beats staying in Starkville for the fifth weekend in a row. 

You can even go home with a friend. Chances are, you have a friend who is from somewhere pretty cool. One of my friends is from Baton Rouge, and thanks to her home, my friends and I have a free place to stay when we want to watch cheer on our Bulldogs when they play at LSU. It sure came in handy for the MSU-LSU football game this past fall. 

Grab your best friends and go some where! If you're still questioning a road trip, I can assure you the drive will be worth it. You'll make memories that you'll never forget. You'll get to see places that you may never see again. Or you may find your new favorite place that you want to move to. Just do it! I promise you won't regret it.