10 Things You Understand If You’ve Dated A Boy With A Mom Like Barb Weber

Bud, oh bud.

53
ABC

Last night we finally got to see who Peter's mom, Barb, was telling him to bring home and, honestly... it was unexpected, to say the least.

But along with that surprise, we also caught some very interesting conversations between Peter and his mother and Twitter seemed pretty surprised by (and even a little upset with) Barb.

But after seeing those convos unfold, it's crystal clear what marrying into Peter's family would be like. Here are 10 things you probably understand if you've ever dated a guy with a mom like Barb Weber:

He will hold his mom's opinion high (possibly higher than his own)

via GIPHY

Whenever you and her son fight, she's going to take his side

Her son can do no wrong — no matter what

via GIPHY

She tries to make decisions for him (because she thinks she knows what he wants before he does)

She will always voice her opinion, even if it hurts you

via GIPHY

If she likes you, she really likes you and if she doesn't, good luck

Her facial expressions say it all

via GIPHY

She knows every up and down about his relationships, yes even the sex stuff

She knows best about relationships because hers is perfect

via GIPHY

She'll bring out the tears when necessary

Follow Swoon on Instagram.