The 30 Women On Peter Weber's Season Of 'The Bachelor'

Meet The 30 Women Competing for Peter Weber's Final Rose On This Season Of 'The Bachelor'

We're ready for takeoff.

394
ABC/Craig Sjodin

If you're a fan of "The Bachelor," chances are you're also counting down the days until our beloved pilot from Hannah B's season of "The Bachelorette," Peter Weber, steals everyone's hearts (again) beginning on January 6 at 8 p.m ET.

Of course, while we anxiously await the moment of takeoff, ABC has released the photos and names of all of the ladies who will be competing for Peter's heart — and final rose. Potentially even joining the mile high club along the way...

From flight attendants and a nursing student to a model and a cattle rancher, each woman has a LOT to offer. But who do you think will win Peter's heart? Get your brackets ready.

Click through the slideshow below to see the official photos of all 30 contestants, along with their names, ages, current occupations, and hometowns:

Mykenna, 22

Fashion Blogger
Langley, British Columbia, Canada

Follow Swoon on Instagram.