JASON Qian from Petchains to make market platform which gives authenticity

The World's 1st Pets Short Video Platform

36

Blockchain is a versatile technology that has been spanning the length and breadth of marketing precincts and revolutionizing their mechanisms. Having disrupted multiple operational systems ranging from governance to retail to healthcare, blockchain is now gearing up to revitalize the pet ecosystem and economy with 'Petchains'.

Petchains is a global pet market information management system and trading platform aimed at enhancing the pet economy and pet owners lifestyle. It is an incentive dedicated to development of a new pet community on a digitalized interface of emerging technologies like big data and blockchain technology. The project runs on a Dapp based on the 'social networking is mining' model that paves way for a pet owners community with live social behavior where owners can upload videos and other activities of their pets and react with thumbs-ups and comments for posts

.It is a new idea that "Petchains" aims pet owners,but not "pet" itself,which is an important difference can lead the project to success. Further the cutting-edge technology ensures high level of authenticity of services and resources provided by pet practitioners functioning through the platform. Features like, pet products trading, pet electronics, pet interactive toys and provision of pet medical products highlight the inclusive ecosystem that Petchains is creating.

Jason Qian who is skilled technical personnel having worked in ZTE Corporation under the roles of terminal country representative. In realizing Petchains, Jason has congregated a team of professionals and experts in computer science, global pet products trading specialists, Blockchain specialists, academics and business consultants committed to the cause.

Petchains is backed by the exchange Petcoin (PTCS) that can be used to avail the services offered on its exhaustive platform. PTCS is aimed at providing a convenient and secure mode of payment and settlement between participants who interact within the ecosystem on Petchains.

The PTCS token sale is live and can be partaken on its official website. Join the revolution now to help nurture and render a safe sphere of existence and growth for animals around you.

You may also follow Petchains twitter handle @petchins1 to stay on the crest of events surrounding the ICO.