Given His Personality, Should Trump Agree to Interview With Mueller?

Cobb should be that parent that allows Junior to touch that hot pot on that stove. He’ll burn himself, either way!
2024

The presidency of Donald Trump has been filled with nothing but push notifications going off every hour, giving the 65 million that voted for others nothing short of the heart attack Trump may get if he inhales one more Big Mac.

One of these notifications those 65 million wish to receive is “Donald Trump has been removed from office.”

Those people may get their wish. And it may happen, Trump-style. However, his lawyers have other aspirations:

Predictably, one of those reasons that all but one of his lawyers wish he’d refuse a meeting with the Special Counsel into the Russia Investigation is because of lying. Of course, knowing Trump’s history of “stretching the truth,” you’d advise him to stay away from this interview for the same reason you’d want Junior to avoid touching the hot pot on the stove. You’ll burn yourself.

As usual, Trump has said and Tweeted on several different occasions that there has been absolutely ZERO collusion with him and Russia with regards to the 2016 elections. This interview, if it happens, would prove to be a pivotal moment in the investigation. However, if he refuses, could open up a whole can of worms. The refusal could muddy the waters even more, just as Representative Tom Garrett did on CNN.

Yep. He really went there. Garrett really just drew the most absurd comparison we’ve heard from this administration: Linking Obama’s birth certificate “controversy” and the Russia investigation together. If we were to put THAT venn diagram together, the overlap would be small enough to where Trump could lift his little fingers into. And you’ll never believe who started the whole birtherism “scandal?”

President Trump always seems to get those little fingers into places where they are not supposed to be, and it always seems to end badly for him. All I can say to his lawyers who don’t want him to speak: you’re enabling him! Does he have pictures that you don’t want out, like he does with McConnell and Ryan? If anything, I see Cobb as the only true lawyer, ironically, that has America’s best interests at heart.

So, Cobb should be that parent that allows Junior to touch that hot pot on that stove. He’ll burn himself, either way!