Forget About Myers-Briggs, Your Favorite Color Says Plenty About Who You Are

You find out a lot about a person by their favorite color.

230

Everyone has a favorite color. If you're like me, your favorite color has changed many times throughout your life. The colors your like actually say a lot about you and your personality. What does yours say about you?

1. Red

You're very emotional. You have power and a strong determination. Passion drives your actions. Your energy creates a fun loving personality that attracts the people around you. This makes friendships very easy for you.

2. Orange

You exude encouragement and enthusiasm! You are more extroverted and are very good at social communication. You're very young and adventurous at heart.

3. Yellow

You're a very happy person. You tend to have a very bubbly personality. Yellow means you have a high intellect and it's easy for you to take a step back. Because of this, you can be overly critical sometimes. You have lots of energy and are very optimistic. This all together means you have a youthful soul.

4. Green

You're all about personal growth and ambition! Balance is very important to you. You are often the mediator between family and friends because you're very grounded and positive!

5. Blue

Just like this color, you're very bold. You are loyal and communicative. People see you as trustworthy and they know they can come to you. You have integrity and confidence.

6. Purple

You are very creative! Purple means you tend to be introverted and emotionally balanced. You're calm and in tune with your spirituality. You overall have a very balanced outlook on life.

7. Pink

You have a bright and fun personality! You can be overly optimistic, at times, unrealistic. You have nurturing tendencies. You can be very sentimental but sometimes immature.

My favorite color has changed as I've grown up and so has my personality. Colors mean more than just preference. They are a window to that person and who they are. Check your friends and family's favorites and see how their color matches their personality.