To The Person Who Made The HSM 4 Trailer

"High School Musical 4" is not something to joke about.

Dear Person Who Made "The High School Musical 4" Trailer,

Dude, WTF? Are you serious? Why on earth would you play with my heart like that? They literally will have a special place in Hell for you. I am sorry to sound rude, I am just letting you know the feelings of the High School Musical generation.

We all know you thought you were so funny doing that. You were laughing your butt off as you sat in your dark room piecing together clips from different movies of our beloved cast. How didn't we notice all these famous clips? Well, I will tell you.

What have we been waiting for? HIGH SCHOOL MUSICAL FOUR! I was almost asleep when my eyes feasted on the amazing tweet. My heart was racing. I knew it was too good to be true, but I would believe anything for the love of my sweet, sweet "High School Musical."

Yes, I know, you really are thinking? Can someone be this affected by a fake trailer for a movie that came from her childhood? Well, yes.

I was one of the coolest kids back in fourth grade. My mom, and my two friends and their moms took us to the movie theatre at midnight. I repeat, MIDNIGHT. We were the only six in the theatre to see the first showing of "High School Musical 3." And, even before that my 9th birthday party was a karaoke sing-along that was themed "High School Musical." I was a do or die HSM fan. And even better, I wasn't even Zac Efron girl.

That's right. Let us bring to light that I was all for Chad. I was in love with Corbin Bleu. Screw Troy Bolton. I was not looking to be the main stream groupie for HSM boy crushes. And let us not forget Monique Coleman's amazing character as Taylor McKessie. She was, in fact, my idol who I strived to be but also with a mix of Sharpay. I mean, who didn't want her wardrobe? I am still waiting for my chance to have two lockers that are painted pink.

So, to get back on my main rant, if I ever meet you, the person who made the "High School Musical Four" trailer, I will have to have a talk with you. Obviously a very calm, and well-mannered conversation. I will ask you what your thought process was? Do you need to see a therapist? Because I sure do now. I have been psychologically damaged thanks to you.

What compelled you to make that? Why do you hate mankind? Why did you think it is okay to play with my heart like this? Will I forever be scarred? But really, Disney, if you are reading this, we would seriously flood the theaters for a "High School Musical Four: Where They Are Now." I want to see the 10-year class reunion.

I will find you,

HSM 4 Fake Trailer Believer