13 Songs That Are Perfect For Your Summer Playlist

I'm always the worst at making new playlists, but here's some songs that I can't stop listening to.

24
https://www.goodfreephotos.com/people/people-having-summer-fun-at-the-lake.jpg.php

Summer and music, the best combination. Everyone has different music tastes, but I wanted to share the songs that I love right now and that I think could be perfect additions to anyone's playlist this summer.

1. If I can't have you 

by Shawn Mendes. This is such a fun and catchy song that you can jam out to all summer.

2. ME! 

by Taylor Swift ft. Brendon Urie. A lot of people don't love this song, but I think it's so hard not to dance or smile when you listen to it.

3. I don't care

by Ed Sheeran ft, Justin Bieber. I wasn't sure how I felt about this song at first but it's definitely a perfect song for the summer vibe.

4. bad guy

by Billie Eilish. This song is different, but I am always looking for new sounds and styles of music for my playlists.

5. Cool

by the Jonas Brothers. It just screams summer vibes all around.

6. Blame it on your love

by Charli XCX ft. Lizzo. Another catchy song that should be part of your summer playlist for sure.

7. Out of love

by Alessia Cara. This song is slower and sad, but it is so soothing to listen to.

8. All to myself

by Dan and Shay. I have been obsessed with Dan and Shay lately and this song is a playlist essential.

9. Outta my head

by Khalid with John Mayer. This is another song that has really good summer vibes.

10. New light 

by John Mayer. Speaking of John Mayer, this song is great for car rides or just hanging out with friends.

11. We were

by Keith Urban. Add some more country to your playlists with this song that will definitely make you feel a little nostalgic.

12. Someone I used to know

by Zac Brown Band. What is a summer playlist without some Zac Brown Band?

13. i'm so tired

by Lauv and Troye Sivan. This is another song that I wasn't sure that I liked at first, but it's a great new addition to my playlist.