A Pep Talk From Your Neglected Planner

A Pep Talk From Your Neglected Planner

I want to help you succeed and make this semester great!
87

Hey! Your planner here!

It's been awhile! I know, it's the end of the semester and you have somehow forgotten about me. I've heard it all before. But listen, it's time you get yourself together and let me help you.

This semester has been tough for you and you've spent countless hours studying really hard for that philosophy class and that all-nighter on that history paper. Oh! What about the time wrote down the due date to your midterm for your communications class FOUR times!?! You were really serious about that exam. But you did it. You survived and you did really well. You were really proud of yourself.

I hate to toot my horn, but toot-toot!!

I hate to break it to you girl, but it's because of me! Without me, you're setting yourself up to not being the best possible person you can be. I want to help you succeed and make this semester great!

You started off the semester with all the determination in the world. In the Notes section of each month, you put the goals you wanted to reach. In January, you wanted to start going back to the gym. You wanted to get up two hours before classes started to workout. You wanted to write down all of the due dates for the semester. And you know what? You did all of those things! You made yourself a chart that you crossed out off each day you went to the gym. You tracked how much water you were drinking, what days you were doing cardio, and all that stuff that is good for you. I was so proud!!

In February, you made new goals like finding time for yourself and hanging out with people. You made a spending chart to track how much money you spent that week or, more importantly, how much money you saved! And with each day, you were crossing off a goal. You were a completionist!! You were starting off 2018 on the right foot. Since spring break has finished, you've neglected your organizational best friend (that would be me!)!

Don't worry. I don't hold any of this against you. You are brilliant, empowering, strong and can do whatever you put your mind to. You can bounce back! Break out those colored pens and pencils and start color coding again! It really brought some light into my life. If you need to write every hour of every day in me, I'm fine with it! I hate seeing you starving or stinky because you forgot to shower and eat that day! But also, don't forget those TREAT YO SELF days either. You are fabulous and you deserve it

I am grateful for you picking me up that cold December night in the Target aisle. All I want to do for you is my job. The best possible job that I can do! I know you have it in you to finish this semester on a high note! My break isn't scheduled until summer so until then, keep working hard!