People From The Internet Who You Should Avoid In Real Life

Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies as far away as possible.

13
Youtube.com

Unless you live in Antarctica and have never heard of the word "WiFi" in your life, we have all had bad experiences on the internet with people who go out of their way to annoy others.

While we have less control over who we run into on the internet, real life is certainly a different story. You can usually pick and choose the people who you want to associate with in your life.

On the flip side, here are the people from the internet who you should look to avoid in real life.

Trolls

Yes, these people should obviously already be on your list of people to avoid in real life. If you actually enjoy spending time with people who constantly go out of their to annoy you, then you must be a troll as well. Some trolls know how to contain themselves for the most part and are actually good people, however, most are to be avoided.

Stalkers

It's as if this one was not obvious. Unfortunately, I still have to mention it because of the amount of creepers who still exist in today's world.

The Know-It-All

Anyone who goes out of their way to shove their copious amounts of useless information, trivia, and facts down your throat is someone who you should ditch. Knowledge is certainly important, but to have knowledge, one must know when to apply and express it.

Constantly trying to show off the facts that you have jammed inside your head is the characteristic of a know-it-all and a know-it-all is certainly a necessary person to avoid.

The Outspoken Political Activist

Politics in America are an extremely touchy topic, with many views being seen as offensive or degrading to others. This has paved the way for political activists who believe that everyone is always in the mood to hear their political rants. These people flood our newsfeeds with their political beliefs without a care in the world for how annoying they are to the rest of their friends or followers.

It is OK to talk about your political beliefs, but if you do it to the point where you drive others insane, then there is a problem. No matter what your views are, this is not OK.

These online habits often translate to real life situations as well. The bottom line is that politics are not something that should always be talked about. There are certain situations when it is OK and certain situations when it is highly unnecessary. Those who don't understand when they are crossing the line are the ones to avoid.

Grammar Police

These people are likely also trolls, but they are a specific type of troll. Some mistakes are funny to correct and certainly offer a good dosage of laughter. However, going out of your way to piss off others over a useless bit of grammar crosses the line.

Real life presents less room for errors with grammar and it makes dealing with the grammar police less stressful. However, that doesn't mean that they aren't on the prowl like unethical cops who are bored on their jobs.

Overall, we will meet a plethora of different people in our lives. While we can't pick and choose who we run into on the internet, we certainly can try to in real life.