People Will Come And Go And That's Just Life

People Will Come And Go And I Had To Learn That's Just A Part Of Life

Some people aren't meant to stay in our lives forever, and all you can do is move on.

1205

One of the biggest lessons I've had to learn this past year is that people will come and go in your life. Some will stay for years, others for a few months, and a few only for a brief moment in time.

A few years ago, when I was struggling in my friendships as a naive teenager, my dad sat down with me and explained to me that it was all just a part of life. People you meet, people you befriend, people you fall in love with - sometimes they'll just leave and you'll never see or hear from them again.

You'll try and search for a reason, an explanation, anything to justify why they're no longer a part of your life, but more often than not, you won't find one. You'll cry, you'll feel anger, you'll become nostalgic for all the time you spent and the memories you shared with those people, and it will be painful knowing things will never be the same.

But if there's one thing you can do, it's to let go and move on with your life. Every person that comes into our lives is either there for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. When you figure out which one they fall under, you begin to understand the flow of life, and how it doesn't stop for anyone.

Relationships, including family, friends, and loved ones, can be complicated, stressful, and painful at times. We all experience the ups and downs of life together, and sometimes things won't work out the way we imagined it, forcing relationships to end.

Sometimes, it's a slow process of a relationship fading away, and other times, they will end abruptly and not on the best of terms.

It's the time and effort that we put into making those relationships last that matters. But even then, even when you've given your all, it isn't enough. When a person leaves your life, it will feel like a hole has been ripped in your heart and soul. We all have different ways of coping with it, but it's important that we mustn't forget what we learned from those people.

The last thing I'll leave you with is some advice: Take what you learned from your past, apply it to your present, and move on to your future.