I can't be the only person who absolutely loves peanut butter! Well, if you're like me, here are some reasons why peanut butter is absolutely the best!

1. That texture though!

I mean, come on now. The peanut butter texture is so unique. I haven't had anything else just like it. It can be as smooth as petting a new puppy. However, the crunchy type contains real peanuts so it is double the treat!

2. Your taste buds will thank you later 

giphy

Peanut butter has this sweet taste to it and you can even go as far as to call it comfort food. I'm not going to lie when I say I have a jar ready to go in my apartment whenever I feel the need to have some.

3. It's one of the best on-the-go snacks 

giphy

Growing up, I always found myself gravitating towards peanut butter because my mom would pack me peanut butter sandwiches when I had soccer tournaments. It reminds me of the good ole' days.

4. Protein on point 

giphy

I'm personally a big Jiff fan. Every time I purchase it, I read the big letters on the side that say 5 grams of protein. I know protein is important, so I'm glad that I get it through my spoonfuls of peanut butter.

5. Being adaptable is a big plus 

giphy

I think it's great that peanut butter can be eaten in so many different ways. You can make sandwiches, cookies, and even ants on a log. The possibilities are endless.

Since I am biased towards this amazing creation, I hope that you guys found some added value to this article. We can all fangirl over how great peanut butter is, and if you're a jelly fan then that's okay too because it is also pretty good...I guess.