Pay Attention To The Signs

Pay Attention To The Signs

There's always a higher purpose.

82

The other day, I was having a rough night, one of those nights where you feel like you did everything wrong. I sat down to text a friend about everything, and as I did, I noticed that the time was 11:22. For those of you who know me, you know that the number 11 is so important to me, and the fact that 22 is a multiple of 11 made that number stand out even more.

Because of all this, I decided to look up the meaning of the number 1122. The words that I found online were ones that resonated with me greatly, and brought me to a greater understanding of the situation I was in and what I needed to do to move forward. The things I found online encouraged me to let go of people or things that are toxic to me, and to rid myself of negativity.

As I sit here two days later, I know that it is no coincidence that since then, I felt compelled to open up and share how I was feeling about another situation with a friend of mine.

Whether we notice it or not, our lives are consistently being shaped and guided by patterns and signs that lead us to our higher self and higher path.

All it takes is a certain awareness of what is going on in our life. When we take the time to notice the signs that are all around us, we are led to remember that this world is bigger than we are, and that we are constantly being supported and guided by forces greater than we are.

Whether you call that force God, the Universe, angels, or just believe in the general common good and sense of life purpose, the same idea applies, no matter who you are.

Sometimes, we just need some reassurance that everything is going to be okay, that we are still on the right path, no matter what is currently going on.

Let yourself pay attention to the ways in which the little things in your life, whether it be numbers you see, quotes that stand out, that person you just happened to run into who told you something you needed to hear.

Whatever it is, pay attention to those everyday signs that remind you how strong and capable you are.

In the end, I truly believe we are connected to something greater, and that common purpose unites us all and gives us the ability to be reminders for each other.

Recognize the signs in your life, and if they compel you to act, do so. If they compel you to stay right where you are, do that too. Here's to letting go of that need to constantly control everything going on and instead, being open to be guided to our path.

Talk soon,

Sam