What Pasta Dish To Order On National Pasta Day

The Pasta Dish That Best Represents You, Based On Your Zodiac Sign

It's National Pasta Dayyy!! Here's what you should order.

516

It's not always easy to decide what to eat for dinner. And when we're cooking sometimes we don't know where to start, other than wanting something quick, easy, and delicious.

We already check our horoscopes for dating, job, and travel advice, so why not turn to the stars for meal inspiration, too? Here's what pasta dish you should order on National Pasta Day, based on your zodiac sign.

1. Aries (Mar 21 - Apr 19)

Instagram: @semolinakitchenbar

Aries are driven and passionate. The best pasta for your fiery self is a roasted butternut squash ravioli. You can mix it up with a sweet filling with ricotta cheese and nutmeg, or take it to the savory side with garlic, parmesan, and sage. Either way, it's going to be amazing.

10. Taurus (Apr 20 - May 20)

Instagram: @regesterfordinner

Taurus, you are determined and ambitious, which is a good thing, because you have a love for luxury and comfort. For National Pasta Day, you should dip into a bowl of lobster ravioli or lobster mac and cheese. Creamy and loaded with lobster, it's a dish for you to unwind with.

3. Gemini (May 21 - Jun 20)

Instagram: @lafamaputtana

Gemini, you are adaptable and social, but some people believe you have two sides. Pasta carbonara is a deli egg-bacon-and-cheese-on-a-roll that has been pasta-fied. Just like you, it's multi-faceted.

4. Cancer (Jun 21 - Jul 22)

Instagram: @wendykou

Cancers are sensitive and love having their creature comforts. There's nothing more nostalgic and heartwarming than a large pan of lasagna. No matter how good a lasagna is, many people are loyal to the lasagna they grew up with.

5. Leo (Jul 23 - Aug 22)

Instagram: @foodieeda

Leo, you are the life of the party and always down for a luxurious adventure, so a cheese wheel pasta is the perfect dish for you. It's trendy and decadent.

6. Virgo (Aug 23 - Sep 22)

Instagram: @theforkedspoon

Virgo, you are practical and conscientious, making pasta primavera the best dish for you. Full of fresh, seasonal vegetables usually paired with a light butter and garlic or pomodoro sauce, this flavorful, healthy plate is sure to appeal to your earthy nature.

7. Libra (Sep 23 - Oct 22)

Instagram: @vegolab

Libras are balanced and thoughtful. Like this amazing pesto gnocchi, you brighten up any room. Pesto is the perfect balance of nutty, sweet, salty, butter, and umami flavors.

8. Scorpio (Oct 23 - Nov 21)

Instagram: @simplyrecipes

Like pasta alla vodka, Scorpios are mature and a little mysterious. What makes this so good? The alcohol in the vodka releases tons of aromatics, making the sauce taste amazing.

9. Sagittarius (Nov 22 - Dec 21)

Instagram: @livinglovebypetra

Sagittarius, you have a true drive for adventure. The perfect plate for you is Fiocchi, cheese-and-pear pasta that is sweet, fruity, rich, and nutty with a rich walnut-and-Gorgonzola sauce poured on top.

10. Capricorn (Dec 22 - Jan 19)

Instagram: @dongkyuverymuch

Capricorn, you are the hardworking, reliable one. And what's more reliable than a great plate of spaghetti and meatballs? It's just as classic as you are. You have a taste for the finer things in life and this delicious dish is the perfect way to reward yourself at the end of a long day.

11. Aquarius (Jan 20 - Feb 18)

Instagram: @vegancanteen

Aquarius, you march to the beat of your own drum. Your pasta is full of mushrooms and doused in a sweet potato sauce. It's unique, just like you.

12. Pisces (Feb 19 - Mar 20)

Instagram: @thefeedfeed

Pisces, you are the creative, artistic soul of the zodiac and nothing beats a beautiful mezzaluna pasta for you. Mezzaluna means half moon, and these are filled with shrimp, but you can get creative and find your own fav filling.