living through pain and sorrow

Through Pain And Sorrow Comes Love And Happiness

Nothing we want in life ever comes easy.

45

As the semester begins to close in on us, I can't help but think about everything that has happened throughout it.

Of course, there were plenty of bad days, but they didn't last forever because I'm here now, stronger than ever.

It is so hard to see the big picture when you are stuck in the middle of it, but when you finally get to the end of the road you realize how grateful you are for everything that came along with it.

We're going to learn that some things take more time than others do, and even though the semester has ended, life has not.

Life continues to throw curveballs at us even when we are already at our breaking point, but it is at this point we become the strongest. There is nowhere to go but up!

We've had those days where we basically decided to give up on everything. One thing can go wrong and our whole world becomes a blur to us. We are so ready to throw away everything we have worked so hard for up until now. Panic begins to take control us.

Something I learned throughout this semester is sometimes we must take a step back.

Take a step back from those stressful thoughts that are running through our head or just take a step back from the craziness of the day and realize all the good things going on in our life right now.

Once I learned how to view life with a different perspective, many things became much clearer to me. Instead of looking at the negative side of everything, I began looking at the positives.

Through pain and sorrow comes to love and happiness. If you want something in life, you must work hard for it because nothing comes easy. We all are going to go through things that make us doubt ourselves and the life we are living. It is at these times that we must remember what we are striving for, and that is our happiness.